Cheated by Octafx

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Hello,

The information given by your whoever is totally fake, he tells me that the market hasn't reached to that level because of some spread rise, I have checked all the possibilities of the spread to increase at that time at night when their was no economic event and I am sure this was your system problem or you guys are cheating on clients.

So do not make up stories and putting a post here like things are solved when nothing is solved and I will take legal action on this for sure, provide me with compensation and I will stop.

Do not act like things are sorted, they are not and things will get worse now!

@Amar437 please calm down, then take a look at this article:

And tell me if you think that OctaFx is running an agency model brokerage or not.

Then when you are finished, read this article:

How much money did you deposit with OctaFx????????????

Hello,

If you are talking on behalf of Octafx then i guess i don't need to tell you about how much i have deposited, you will have easy access to check.

Now, I do not need to read any reviews, blogs or for that sake any book, if you check the screenshot shot that i had uploaded earlier it tell me that the trade was supposed to get opened, wherein your representative tell me that the spreads had increased at that point and the trade could not get open, i checked the same and as mentioned earlier their was no news for the spread to increase and let me tell you this i know the spread increase/decrease works. I had been mailing your company to open that trade that particular day as i was holding other trades and i badly wanted that trade to open as it could have given me a good profit to hold my other trades which were running in loss, but your company did not reply even a single mail. Even if they would have told me that the trade will not be opened i would have closed some of my trades in minus and then we could have talked about that trade but because of no reply from your side I kept that trade open and finally i lost, I had sold eurusd gbpusd if you check the very next day eurusd and gbpusd fell, i guess your company knew that this might happen and the client will make money lets not reply to him or lets not open that trade which he has been mailing since morning 5.30am IST. Due to which i lost, and also if your team would have helped me that day i would have seriously made somewhere $500 with the help of the trades that i had opened.

This is more frustrating as during this period of lockdown you guys are not supporting and providing this phising answers.

I have all the mails that i have sent and all the chats too which will be useful for me to sue you or to get my compensation. Again if you want all this to stop, kindly provide my compensation, I am not a cry baby and not a fake, greedy client.

Note- i have attached to he screenshot of the sell positions that i had that time which would have surely given me a good profit until now. You calculate for yourself.

check the trades highlight in yellow.

Attachments

• 82A5BC90-4F11-4F18-A15B-9F1D56179FAD.jpeg
    82A5BC90-4F11-4F18-A15B-9F1D56179FAD.jpeg
    265.9 KB · Views: 9
If you are talking on behalf of Octafx then i guess i don't need to tell you about how much i have deposited, you will have easy access to check.

Actually I dont have that access. That is why I requested you post it here :) It's a simple question really.

If you have a free minute, you can check my profile and see where I am coming from.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmmm. Let me give it to you again. And I can only hope you will actually take it seriously this time:

1) calm down, and

2) read the information designed to help you:

Breakdown of the different broker business models and tiers :

Truth about SVG regulated entities:

If you follow my instructions, it will save you a lot of heartache.

Some people do like to suffer though. Especially those who think they know the game and actually have no clue how bucket shops operate. 100% up to you. Getting angry at me won't make your resolution come any quicker. Unless you still want to throw your ego around some more.

edit: perhaps @Muhammad siddique may want to add some words of wisdom here, lol.

edit: perhaps @Muhammad siddique may want to add some words of wisdom here,

Octafx is a big scam broker Octafx eat client funds and if u people earn any profit they will disabled your account and deleted all trade.
I recommend that you withdrawal your deposit + profits now. So they do not get a chance to lock your account and run away with your money"

Octafx manager all involved in scam and they daily change statement when I ask for my trade history they silent becuase they scamer they block me from Facebook and Twitter and very soon they will block me Instagram .

But Octafx one thing sure I will fight for my child 22000$+ from my last breath u people think u easily eat my 22000$+ never .

"i badly wanted that trade to open as it could have given me a good profit to hold my other trades which were running in loss"

Firstly, I wholeheartedly agreed to it that OctaFX is running a bucketshop agency model. Secondly, please provide a charting to clearly illustrate your issue because clearly wording and that screenshot didn't really help much.

Do it as follow:
1: Open up Metatrader, highlight and stick a horizontal line as to where your Limit Price is located at. Afterwards, stick a vertical line on it on the date where this trade should be executed.

2: If possible, pull up your logs aka journal in Metatrader. Click CTRL+T > Journal. Right click and proceed to click view. Select the date above the right column, and look for the date where this limit order should/could have happened. Subsequently, click request. Once the logs are shown, screenshot the logs and post it here. The limit order logs, to be specific.

Which summarizes: Your chart and the logs which includes > The date, The price, The limit order.

This way, it provides a clear picture as to the story that you are trying to convey.

Dear Amar437,

Firstly, it seems from your previous post that you expected us to give you some advise as to whether you should be opening trades or not. Here, please note that we do not provide trading advice under any circumstances. Also, the movements on the market are unknown to anyone, so your suggestion that we might have known something and withheld this information from you is somewhat unreasonable.

And with all due respect, what is even more unreasonable are your threats addressed towards our representatives. Please know that such behavior will not be tolerated, nor responded to. The fact that you can still communicate with us is a sign of respect towards you as our customer, who might not be fully aware of the things he's claiming. As you previously said to our agent, you are not aware of the bid and ask prices, nor the fact that we offer floating spreads, which are integral concepts to know if you decide to trade.

All the information regarding your trades has been sent to you on multiple occasions by our team, including detailed explanations as to why your order was not triggered.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Dear Amar437,

Firstly, it seems from your previous post that you expected us to give you some advise as to whether you should be opening trades or not. Here, please note that we do not provide trading advice under any circumstances. Also, the movements on the market are unknown to anyone, so your suggestion that we might have known something and withheld this information from you is somewhat unreasonable.

And with all due respect, what is even more unreasonable are your threats addressed towards our representatives. Please know that such behavior will not be tolerated, nor responded to. The fact that you can still communicate with us is a sign of respect towards you as our customer, who might not be fully aware of the things he's claiming. As you previously said to our agent, you are not aware of the bid and ask prices, nor the fact that we offer floating spreads, which are integral concepts to know if you decide to trade.

All the information regarding your trades has been sent to you on multiple occasions by our team, including detailed explanations as to why your order was not triggered.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.
Hello,

I guess you need to learn to read and understand what i had mentioned in my previous replies/posts. Yes, i have told you and your representatives that i will take legal action against you, if you are not wrong why are you feeling insulted? Stop doing these practices, I will see you all one day.

Dear Amar437,

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.
Also,

come back with some sensible solution and not like a third grade person!

Back