cheated by Opteck

Ewa Gawin

Recruit
I invested with Opteck USD 10,000 out of which I recovered USD 300 only due to their scamming practice.
At the beginning I had a standard account of USD 2500 and I participated in some webinars to learn how to trade.I managed to made some loss (USD 1800) and then I started receiving enormous amount of phonecalls from Opteck to invest more money into my account (up to USD 10,000) so that they can assign a senior analyst to my account and he will help me recover my losses and guide me professionally in my trading.
However, after the first one-on-one session with Troy McKenzie - Chief Analyst, we made loss of UDS 1200 (my starting balance was USD 8300), however I managed to recover it during the webinars that I attended twice a day.
Then Troy assigned me to Sam - another senior analyst, with whom during my first session on quick options we made loss of USD 1600. That was really disappointing, as I did not expect to make loss again, on the contrary, I thought that one-on-one sessions are to help me make profit, after all this is why I went for the Platinum account. It took me a week to recover some of that loss during the webinars with Troy (I recovered maybe USD 600-800).
Then in the second session with Sam, I was hopeful again that this time at least I will break even, but after 20 min on quick options and us losing again USD 1600 or more, Sam suggested that we stop at this point and told me to make 4 long term trades USD 600 each. I asked him if he was sure that I should put USD 600, to which he replied that I can put USD300 if I want but USD 600 is ok. WE lost all these trades, so during the session with Sam I lost USD 4000 in total, and if you add the loss from the previous session with him, that is USD 5200, which is unacceptable for a the Financial Analyst if he knows that I started with the balance less than USD 7,000 at that time. Now my balance was USD 2,000 compared to USD 10,000 to what I invested in total to trade with Opteck.

I wrote to Opteck support a few times at that point asking to find a solution and help me recover my account, so that I can get back to trading normally. I never received any reply. I trusted them with all my savings, as they promised me professional financial advice. I understand the rules of trading and that no trade is guaranteed, however this was DELIBERATE BAD ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT.I was not trading on my own but 100% under OPTECK's guidance, I trusted entirely Opteck’s professional expertise, which made me lose USD 8000, which where I live is a 6 months rent.
That was not the end - I still insisted on recovering my investment and I was assigned on many occasions to VIP webinars by my account manager, some of them successful, but in most cases my account was too weak now to to double up or recover anything. OF course, they were still telling me to invest more, but I didn't.
Last month when I wanted to withdraw what was left from my money, i.e. USD 2000, I received a call from David- another account manager convincing me that at least I should try and recover some losses and he signed me up to NFP VIP Webinar, where your senior analyst Adrian Haze very convincingly explained that we should trade with around 30% of our account. All 4 trades that we made were not successful, then he suggested hedging/doubling up in the same direction (I asked him, but he was convinced that there would be a correction), he directed us to HIGH/LOW, but the platform had some problems (there were around 200 people signed up for this webinar), it was overloaded, so he said we could make an hour trade on quick options. I managed to make 2 hedging trades on quick options and eventually 2 more on high/low – I lost 3 out of 4.
With remaining USD 600 I emailed OPTECK again to ask to withdraw my money, to which I received the telephone call from Rachel & Adrian who were adamant that I can recover and reach min USD 1200 the same day when I take trades as Adrian suggested in ONE TOUCH options. He said that he almost always gets 3 out of 4 trades, well… he made me lost 3 out of 4.
I was left with USD 300 and then when I wanted to close my account,I received another phone call from another person (I really don't remember the names anymore, there were soo many of them) who tried to convince me to invest more to recover my losses.
Analyzing things from perspective, it shows that it is in Opteck's interest to MAKE PEOPLE LOSE A SIGNIFICANT PART OF THEIR INVESTMENT AT THE BEGINNING AND THEIR FEED THEM WITH THE ILLUSION THAT THEY WILL BE ABLE TO RECOVER THAT BUT ONLY IF THEY PUT MORE MONEY IN, WHICH PUTS YOU IN A TRAP OR A VICIOUS CIRCLE.
These people are professional scammers and they know how to play with you emotionally. They say to trust their experience and professionalism and they always say how much you can win.
I hope I can recover at least some of my losses, if notI WANT TO WARN EVERYONE AGAINST OPTECK, they are professional thieves.
Regards,
Ewa
Opteck’s Account No: 150527126601

Attachments

• investment receipt.JPG
    investment receipt.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 0
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Back