1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cheated by pipturbo EA

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by amo, Jul 15, 2009.

1. amo

amo Recruit

I purchased for 10 days ago an ea so called pipturbo. It's installed in my pc and nothings has happened during these 10 days, no trades..I wrote to the provider and complained , i got no right answer. then I asked for my money back, no reply. it has 30 days not sotisfaction guarantee.
    what should i do, can anyone help me?

2. JohnP

JohnP Recruit

Have you checked your log for any errors? Maybe Carter missed your e-mail or it never made it. I am not taking sides, but im sure there is an explanation. I have been running Pipturbo for a few weeks now with no problems, and next to no losses ;)

Maybe I can help?

3. amo

amo Recruit

Be greatful if you do that. If you want ýou can mail me so vi can exchange some information. I'm living in sweden.
    my email; amohomayoon@yahoo.se

4. dhb

dhb Recruit

Pip Turbo Setup

I need some help in setting up the program and not able to make contact with pipturbo.

I have sent several email to support and no reply.

I have downloaded the program and have a demo account with Instraforex and not able drag the file to the chart section.

How do I find someone that can direct me with the setup?

5. a1mAtm3

a1mAtm3 Recruit

You will need to copy and paste the PipTurbo_V1.0.ex4 file to your experts folder
    where you installed your Metatrader4 platform.
    Usually it is C:\Program Files\Metatrader 4\experts
    but it’s possible you could have it installed in another directory according to your
    broker. It could be something like…
    C:\Program Files\FXopen\experts
    C:\Program Files\InstaTrade\experts
    If so then you will need to find it, and place the PipTurbo_V1.0.ex4.ex4 into its
    experts folder.
    Once you find the experts folder, there will be an indicator folder inside. You will
    need to place both the Keltner Channels.ex4 and PipSpool.ex4 indicators in this
    indicator folder.

6. Dwight Futrell

Dwight Futrell Recruit

pipturbo

Hi, JOHN could you help me to, my pipturbo is a dud and I haved tryed to contact Carter and have done so a few times only to be more confused when he mails me back . its trading alot but they 9 out of 10 close negitive bal and I know this is not right somthing is wroung but i dont know what ? I have the new optimal settings and i am now running them but not much better . can you help me ?

7. a1mAtm3

a1mAtm3 Recruit

However, I had also never receive a respond from Carter although many emails have been sent.
    Very poor support from PipTurbo...
    Sad...

8. marginmaestro

marginmaestro Recruit

pipturbo jumpstart

just bought it myself a couple of days ago, and set the five pairs going on a demo account this evening.

Amo and DHB:
    The product does work, you just have to work out integrating it into Metatrader. I spent the whole day today learning MT4 from start to finish via their help section.

But i'm in the same situation as Dwight. Lots of trades this evening. 50/50 win-loss ratio. Small wins, big losses, big overall loss. Have all currencies on the optimum recommended. (see attached word doc). There must be some tweaking or something i'm missing? Or maybe a very unlucky first evening? :confused:

JohnP: you couldn't help us out, save us trying to contact PipTurbo? It'd be very much appreciated.
    Thanks,
    G.I. Tim (on the front line, and getting slaughtered)

Attached Files:

9. nyfxtrade.com

nyfxtrade.com Private

Please tell me you didn't mean InstAForex?:hissyfit:

10. amo

amo Recruit

I could manage pipturbo on mt4 fxdd but within 5 days my demo account is down -30%. . Carter is a big loser if he wants to rely on his pipturbo