1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cheated by pipturbo EA

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by amo, Jul 15, 2009.

1. barevan

barevan Recruit

Pipturbo Observation

I have pipturbo and i noticed it hasn't won one trade so far, all the settings seem ok, but it keeps going this way, someone could decompile and make it go to the reverse direction and make lots of money with it.

2. marginmaestro

marginmaestro Recruit

scalping fine

Actually, my pip turbo seems to be scalping fine on the 5 pairs on a demo Alpari UK account. Still only a few days in though.

3. skycap18

skycap18 Recruit

Marginmaestro and Dwight

It sounds like you have the same magic number for all charts. You must have different magic numbers for every chart, change in inputs tab.
    Hope this helps.

4. marginmaestro

marginmaestro Recruit

magic number

no, my magic numbers are fine, all unique.
    i'm actually really happy with PipTurbo. I'm up about 15% on a eur3,000 demo account in under a week. Nearly ready for some real cash soon.

5. PatrickWStevens

PatrickWStevens Recruit

Pip Turbo Success

Hey Guys,

I feel I should weigh in. I have been using Pip Turbo for almost half a year now with stellar results. Maybe you just need to make a few quick tweaks to the settings.

Please feel free to contact me or check out PipTurbo Review - PipTurbo for further information.

6. spunkyone

spunkyone Private

Negative Trading

Hello everyone,

I am having the same problem as most of you here. Pipturbo is trading negative most of the time. Can someone please help.

Patrick, please enlighten us with how we can fix this.

I have changed my magic numbers as someone recommended but nothing has changed.

Either this system needs to be reversed or we are doinf something wrong. Can we please get some step by step directions here?!...Just talking about it is not going anywhere.

I have attached my settings, can someone please, i mean sincerely please look at them and tell me what in the world is wrong..........i said please

Attached Files:

7. volatily

volatily Recruit

Attached Files:

8. Steverino

Steverino Recruit

Seeking Pipturbo Mentor

Hi Folks:

I am looking for a Pipturbo mentor. I'm a Forex newbie, so I need someone who is patient. If you are willing to help me via e-mail until I'm up and running that would be great! I going through a tough time financially and really need the benefits Pipturbo claims to deliver. If you can help, please contact me at this special e-mail address: helpmewithpipturbo at gmail dot com. Replace the word "at" with the symbol and replace "dot com" with ".com" I had to do this to avoid spam-bots. Thank you!

9. Jacob Sechrist

Jacob Sechrist Recruit

Pip Turbjust another one

I have been running it for two weeks with their settings o FX Open.Never got the special scalper settings they promised, have received no response to any of my four e-mails sent within the last two weeks, e-mailed him for a refund and guess what, no response. This is my step one to a scam investigation.

10. Jacob Sechrist

Jacob Sechrist Recruit

Settings

I should contact you! I'm running your scalper settings and losing my account! Maybe you would like to e-mail me and tell me why for $40 your settings don't work! I would be thrilled to have this system work but right ow it is beginning to look like most other ea's.