Cheated by your broker/con artist/crypto scam? Consult with us for free and get your money back!

PhoenixAdvisorsLtd

PhoenixAdvisorsGroup.com Representative
hrQo6dC.jpg

We know scammers inside out.
Contact us and see if you qualify to get your money back!

About Us:
Phoenix Advisors was first founded in United Kingdom back in February 2015. We decided to set up our company in UK. When we were opening our company it was easier for us to operate,and live in UK due to better business environment for a start-up project. However, as the company grew, and UK decided to leave the European Union, we decided that it is better to move everything to Poland where we currently reside and live altogether in our homeland even despite higher taxes that we can afford now at this further stage of development.

You can see that we are an active company in the official Polish Companies Register on the website of the Ministry of Justice, under the following link:
https://ekrs.ms.gov.pl/web/wyszukiwarka-krs/strona-glowna

There is no English translation sadly, but if you type in "Phoenix Advisors" in the field called "nazwa"(name), then tick "Przedsiębiorcy" (entrepreneur) under "Rejestry" (Register), and click "szukaj" (search) at last you will get a match showing our company - Phoenix Advisors Spółka z Ograniczoną Odpowiedzialnością (Phoenix Advisors Ltd). If you then click "Wyświetl" (Show) under "Dane szczegółowe" (Detailed information) you will get all the current information about our company.

We also have another thread about us for over 2 years on the FPA forums made by an FPA user. You can find plenty of information on us there (even though some of it might be outdated):
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/phoenix-advisors-limited.40763/

Our team:
Our team consists of people who already have a few years of experience in the field of dispute resolution and funds recovery. We have experience in fighting all types of scams, mostly investment scams, but also unfair merchants, con-artists, romance scams, and others. We are a young group of people just about our thirties, we are full of energy, and always look to have an innovative approach on things, especially in such fragile cases that we work on in the market of dispute resolution.

How does it work?
Here is a short video presentation of our services:

Legal cases

There are cases in which we have to refer to legal assistance and attorneys cooperating with us for a long time already. We have experience in managing big lawsuits for groups of victims in Poland, and abroad. There are currently numerous cases we are working on in which we represent the victims of brokerage companies that operated with their call centers located in Poland. You can find more information about them in this article on our website:

https://www.phoenixadvisorsgroup.co...going-prosecutors-investigation-against-them/

The list keeps on growing as it seems due to new regulations recently introduced in Israel, the people behind this shady industry decided to move their business now to the Eastern Europe, including Poland. We do not promise legal actions against brokers that disappeared leaving little to no trace behind them. It is extremely difficult to sue anyone if that is the case. We base our legal cases on cooperation with the Regional Prosecutor's Office that is in charge of the case, our partners from the law office, and co-working with the police forces.

In the other thread about us the FPA main administrator 'AsstMod' has already confirmed our cooperation with the lawyers:

I'm happy to look at confidential information. I can confirm that Phoenix Advisors has at least 1 lawyer.

How much will it cost me?
The cost of each case depends on the strategy we decide is best to use in your particular case, based on our consultation with you, and analysis of the evidence material you can provide us with. There are cases in which we even agree to a 'no win - no fee' basis, however, if it is required for an attorney to be involved as it is going to be a legal case, or if we expect that the case is going to take its time then there are upfront fees involved. After all, despite our best efforts to help people, it is also a business, and every company has it's regular expenses, work to do, and salaries and taxes to pay on top of that, which is something scam victims often tend to forget (even though we understand the financial situation some clients were put in because of what occurred with the broker.).

Our Reputation
We have been on Forex Peace Army since the very beginning of our existence. We were able to help some well established members of the community here to get their money back, and they seem to be very fond of us. There are no negative comments on us for almost 3 years now, and we have never done any harm to any of our clients. Of course there were cases that we could not succeed with as well during all this time, but we did our best to try and get the client's funds even in those cases, and we always did our best to be as transparent as a company can be with our clients. It is also worth to mention that unlike any other company in our industry we are not afraid to show our faces, there were clients who came to meet us face to face in Krakow, Poland.

Summary:
You can use our services to solve an issue with your merchant within negotiations, dispute your transactions related to faulty goods through banking arbitration, as well as to escalate the discord to governmental bodies, such as ombudsman services and financial authorities in your country. If we judge that it is possible in your case, we can also offer you a full legal representation with a law office that cooperates with us on cases against scammers. Our experts will analyse the evidence material and prove your claim in a relevant way in order to GET YOUR MONEY BACK NOW.

We do not promise our Clients a 100% recovery because that would be a straight up lie, yet you can be sure that if you decide to use our services then all possible ways to recover your money that include marketing campaign against the broker based on your real experience, analysis of the evidence material, negotiations, and other methods depending on the classification of your case will be exhausted, so that even if in the end everything fails you will be sure that you did not let these thieves simply get away with all of your hard-earned money.

We will understand if you decide to simply call it a day and decide not to pursue this any further but a chance to get your funds back for almost nothing compared to what they have stolen from you is surely worth a try. We leave the choice up to you, however please be advised that the more time passes the higher the chance the scammers will disappear without leaving a single trace behind them.

If you decide to work with us then please use our CONTACT FORM, or SUBMIT YOUR CLAIM via our website and we will contact you within 24 hours. You can also mail us directly at contact@phoenixadvisorsgroup.com

Sincerely,
Marcin Iglicki
Co-Founder & CMO
Phoenix Advisors Sp. z o.o. (Ltd)
hrQo6dC.jpg

Hi , I can not thank your company enough for all the hard work that was put into my case in the past, I would like to personally thank Malek for it . He worked so hard to try and recover my money from a scam broker unfortunately he did not succeed because my bank wouldn't badge , Malek did everything right and wouldn't give up but he had to at the end. You can't win them all , he battled with the bank for about five months and at the end it didn't cost me anything I was not even charged an upfront fee like others charge and even after my case was closed I still received so much support and good advice. Thank you very much for been so caring as well.

I know this is not a scam, you can trust these people. They have gave me much more hope than any other company, agency, or anybody else. I must say big THANK YOU!
Although I'm new in this forum, I wish I've been with Phoenix before, because they are really comitted to what they say and do their best to get our funds back.
I paid 10% upfront fee to "trustworthy lawyers company" and I lost them too. After 18 months they don't reply to my emails or my calls, and ignore me; also they never returned my money, not an upfront fee, but also the money I lost with binary company. So I've been scammed twice.
Phoenix doesn't work that way. They take their job profesionally and responsibly and I didn't pay a coin.

Last edited:
I know this is not a scam, you can trust these people. They have gave me much more hope than any other company, agency, or anybody else. I must say big THANK YOU!
Although I'm new in this forum, I wish I've been with Phoenix before, because they are really comitted to what they say and do their best to get our funds back.
I paid 10% upfront fee to "trustworthy lawyers company" and I lost them too. After 18 months they don't reply to my emails or my calls, and ignore me; also they never returned my money, not an upfront fee, but also the money I lost with binary company. So I've been scammed twice.
Phoenix doesn't work that way. They take their job profesionally and responsibly and I didn't pay a coin.
You're absolutely right about Phoenixadvisorygroup not been a scam I can say that from experience because I've used their service in the past . Very committed and professional and I wish I could say the same thing about others but unfortunately I can't. I too paid money to lawyers to recover my lost funds paid upfront fee and never saw a dollar back.

Back