Cheating by XM

Ming Thoo

Recruit
XM is cheating everybody.They just give u bonus and when u made profit with that bonus they"ll eat up your profits by saying you are arbitraging and all that bull ****..I am giving one of my transaction history to see.See if u got any cheating pattern in my trade..Those cheaters in xm eat up my money by saying arbitrage.there old trick to eat up our hard earned money.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    145 KB · Views: 12
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 12
XM is cheating everybody.They just give u bonus and when u made profit with that bonus they"ll eat up your profits by saying you are arbitraging and all that bull ****..I am giving one of my transaction history to see.See if u got any cheating pattern in my trade..Those cheaters in xm eat up my money by saying arbitrage.there old trick to eat up our hard earned money.
Email all the addresses you have at XM and ask them to send their FPA forums representative to take a look at your issue.
Or
Here is the link of XM Rep https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/members/xm.97618/ go ahead and invite him to this thread.

I have been sending mails to the xm to come to the thread and discuss about the cheat.but they aren't coming..What i do now??as they are not coming to the FPA to explain..

Dear Ming Thoo,

Firstly I find it very unethical that you come to the FPA accusing XM of “cheating everybody” when you know very well that the reason your account has been blocked is because you have been engaging in unethical trading with 2 related accounts which have been engaging in opposite trades.

This is at the least a clear violation of the Terms and Conditions of XM.

The day your account was blocked, you were notified regarding the above by e-mail with an explanation why your account has been blocked.

Moreover your trading account has been identified to be related to a total of 23 accounts which are carrying out opposite trades in groups.

I strongly suggest that you stop attempting to post false and unethical statements on the FPA with no reason or this issue will be escalated to the forum admins.

This is a clear lie bro.There were no opposite trades done by me.Neither i posses 23 accounts get that right.U cant just say anything without prove.show proof if u have any prove regarding of opposite tradings?

Dear Ming Thoo,

Please kindly note that the opposite trading was detected with another client who used the same IP and device.

Back