CHERRYTRADE SCAM broker

wvector

Recruit
Hi,
Before sending your money to these scammers you should first start with this site:
is cherrytrade.com a scam or legit | cherrytrade.com trust reviews |check cherrytrade.com for fraud and risk | is cherrytrade.com safe or fake

You can open an account; trade, play and loose money ; but from the moment you ask for a withdraw; mechanisms to fool you more enter in action.
- No more phone calls.
- Zeroing your account
- Locking your account (experienced by other traders)
- They simulation on sending funds to you with with faked account numbers and wrong amount.
- The will request your account info many times (i sent them 10 times)
- Lot of emails to keep you quiet (lies lies and lies)

This is my story, I am attaching emails and proofs.
I opened an account by wire transfer. (6 months ago)
- They got the money but they do not make active until you call and to be nice to you they give you a bonus (that i refused see)
- When you check your account they do not put the amount you sent but always 50$ less and the when you complain , they add you a bonus the missing part. (if you accept, you are screwed). I insisted on having an email that say that it’s not a bonus but my money.
- After loosing few hundreds, i understood that it’s time for a withdraw from Cherrytrade.
The impossible withdraw:
.They sent me an email saying that i have a bonus and therefore i have to trade 30 time amount wired + the bonus.
. I sent the proof that was my money.
. they let wait weeks before saying, there is a problem with my bank account as it got rejected. What a shame:
.They simulate a wire transfer to a unknown bank account and even
the amount was wrong (they lied to me many times this way).
. they requested the banking info ; what i sent back. (same lies)
. they ask for my family or friend banks account ( for what ? i let you
guess).
. after 2 months, they ask me to send 200$ with my credit card so they
can give back all the amount + the 200$). Another lies
In” the term of uses” for all this scaming business, it’s cleary written
That Wired money cannot be withdraw on a credit card.

Again they request my credit card number to make the withdraw for me.
Another attempt to fool more.

Saying that, i do not believe that i will ever get my money back, but will warn all the people on the Internet, that Cherrytrade is a SCAM.
I am not the only one who got screwed by theses thieves.

Only affiliates say good things about cherrytrade and i consider them accomplices of this scamming business

You may check on this site that Cheerytrade affiliates are c

Michael Freeman is a scammer and these are the websites supporting him - BinaryOptions.net Forum

Attachments

• zero_account.docx
    156.9 KB · Views: 6
  • scammingProcedure.docx
    142.2 KB · Views: 3
Thank you.
I am located in Canada.
I am not planning to write an email to Cherrytrade and include a link to your web site.

Sorry i meant, i am planning to send an email to Cherrytrade and see how they will react to this.

Sorry i meant, i am planning to send an email to Cherrytrade and see how they will react to this.

Yes, that makes more sense :D

About the regulation, where is this broker regulated? Will you also file a complaint to the Canadian regulator?

Yes, that makes more sense :D

About the regulation, where is this broker regulated? Will you also file a complaint to the Canadian regulator?

This broker is located in Gibraltar (British colony), they claim be be regulated, what i doubt.
I am doing some research on how to file on complaint in Canada.

Back