• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Chmarkets

Potakka

Private, 1st Class
Have anyone heard of forex broker company called Chmarkets?

Are they trustworthy or do you have any other experience or info on them?

Their www page is chmarkets.com

Here are trade names from their pages:

Mode 8, Limited. Counting House and chmarkets.com & countinghouseforex.com are a service of Mode 8, Limited Company License No., 23545 IBC 2016 Griffith Corporate Centre, Box 1510, Beachmont, Kingstown, VC0100 Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Payment processing provided by Golden Eagle 888 Ltd, Office 7, 35-37 Ludgate Hill, London EC4M 7JN UK and Sparkcorp Limited, 6 Thornes Office Park, Monckton Road, Wakefield. WF2 7AN UK.

Last edited by a moderator:
CHMarkets.com was only registered on 2016-08-24 and uses privacy protection on its registration.

CHMarkets.com isnt the only company on the same IP address. The full list is:

1. blackstonecm.com
2. caesartrade.com
3. chmarkets.com
4. countinghousebinary.com
5. countinghouseforex.com
6. dellyfxmarkets.com
7. forex-galaxy.com
8. poorrichardsforex.com
9. techforbrokers.com
10. tradingfloorfx.com

Between the possible link to CaesarTrade, the fact that countinghouse also has a binary site (not yet online), and the license from St. Vincent (license - note the lack of proper regulation), I recommend keeping your money far away from this one.

Broker from Chmarkets had same phone number on his email messages that was found also on caesartrade.com web pages. Also there are presented same addresses.

Following is from Caesartrade web pages, same Ludgate Hill adress is presented on www.Chmarkets.com

**Corporate Details**

Phone:+44 13 22250194

CTFC Limited is an International Business Company of St Vincent, license # 22580, Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont - P.O.Box 1510, Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines

Payments processed by CTFC Technology and Administration, UK, license # 9758825. Office 7 35-37 Ludgate Hill, London, EC4M 7JN, England

Sounds like a very good reason to take your money and run as far away from CHMarkets as possible.

I have an account with them. It is managed account. They are leaving positions unattended for long times. Not closing on profit and many times not using stop losses or stopping manually.
Have requested immediate withdrawal of original investment. I'll see it they can handle that professionally.

I reviewed trades, they were good and well placed after all. I was wrong in my intepretation of them and acted in haste causing loss on too early closure of deals. My mistake. Withdrawals seem to work also. Continuing customership.

Now my account stopped working on 15.2.2017. Haven't reached anyone from Chmarkets after that. I got only one email message about some new platform on 15.2.2017. Nothing since. Also web pages are down. Lets see if account starts working again. Too bad they don't give any info to customers..

There was platform change, they called from support 17.2.2017. Account seems to be working fine on new trading platform. Would have been nice to know little bit more beforehand. Had few trades going I could not monitor.

Their web pages are still not working as of 21.02.2017. New trading platform seems to work ok.

Back