churchillk6@gmail.com true or scam

gimp

Recruit
Hi guys I'm new to FPA and does anyone know if churchillk6@gmail.com is legit or scam, he states he can return 5k weekly on a $700 investment with traderush.com minus 20% his fee. he claims this strategy works for binary options. I found his link on youtube while looking for binary options and scams.
Any advice and input would be greatly appreciated.::)

Ask him to share his screen and login to a live account and show the trading records.

Turning $700 into $5000 in a week? Possible, but only with HUGE risks. If he could do this reliably, consistently, and safely, he'd already own the world.

OK, thanks for the advice guys. Since posting my question on FPA his email correspondence has gone cold, maybe he also follows FPA. Anyway I wouldn't mind risking $250 to see if he can merely triple that, just for trial.

Traderush is a binary options broker. That alone should give you reason to hesitate. Read this:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...raud-advisory-alert-about-binary-options.html

He may get a commission for referring you.

Also, if he gets 2 clients, he can make huge trades in opposite directions. One of you is wiped out. The other makes some money and pays him a fee.

I have a strong suspicion that your odds would be better if you gamble in Las Vegas.

Traderush is a binary options broker. That alone should give you reason to hesitate. Read this:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...raud-advisory-alert-about-binary-options.html

He may get a commission for referring you.

Also, if he gets 2 clients, he can make huge trades in opposite directions. One of you is wiped out. The other makes some money and pays him a fee.

I have a strong suspicion that your odds would be better if you gamble in Las Vegas.

Agreed with Pharaoh.

To me this is an obvious scam. Money won't come so easily. It's a money game that preys on greed. They will let a few win big initially so that these winners would bet their lives with great testimonials, and be even invited to help recruit new customers and be paid an attractive commission. By the time they are caught, only a small number may have really profited, but the majority would have lost their pants. History just keeps repeating itself. Sadly, every time when similar schemes are launched there'll always be innocent victims.

Better run away!

Any further information on this person would be appreciated. Tells me he has a trade calculator that is 90% accurate(this is binary options). the calculator costs $1K, but he will trade my account of $500 up to $4K in one week to show me his strategy and calculator work.

I'll wager he wants you to sign up to the broker via his link. If so, he makes money from that whether your account gains or loses.

Back