Cibfx scam website

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can work with any broker from any country. But it is the independent choice of yours. I have been trading with this broker CIBfx since 2017. And it is ensuring me complete capital preservation along with customized trading package of lower spread, good leverage, re-quote and slippage free timely and fastest trade executions along with technologically updated trading platform. never faced any problem regarding withdrawal of deposit or trade executions. I am satisfied with its services.

Spam Cat's been watching you ever since you left that fake review. Now he sees you trying to promote CIBFX inside of Scam Alerts.

You are now lunch. Nom nom nom!

NoSpamCat.jpg

Wow, I'm totally impressed with this notice. I've just made this account to defend CIBfx as a client.

I've been working with them the last 5 months and I am very grateful with their service. Sara, the woman who helped me with the account, is very kind with me, she explains me all the movements, she gives me advices... And when I earned some money (not a lot, i'm just a beginner) and I wanted to take it, I could do it.

Obviously, I'll take care, but until now, I trusted them 100%

Please be careful with CIBFX and Moshe David Rubinstein, they are professional scammers, they have had many more unregulated brokers before, this is just one more scam. IN ANY CASE, ALWAYS INVEST WITH REGULATED BROKERS PLEASE"

Please read this carefully: CIBFX is a scam, I read a lot of negative comments and reviews before investing with them, and I did not believe them, because on the phones they tell you that everything is false, and that they are a good company, they are really good at this.

Well now, I can not withdraw, I need money for my family, I'm the only economic support, but they do not care, they do not let me withdraw, I've explained repeatedly that I need the money urgently, to eat, to pay the rent, but they do not care, they tell me that they I should have read the contract before signing it, they have hidden clauses, which will NEVER let you withdraw.

Be careful with CIBFX

Too many people have bumped this thread. If you want to say you like CIBFx, leave a review or post in the discussion thread linked from the review page. If you have a serious problem with CIBFx, leave a review and open your own thread in Scam Alerts.

I am locking this thread now. If the person who opened it wishes to post in the thread, that person needs to ask me to reopen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back