Cibfx scam website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I am replying to this thread as a member of CIBfx in defense of these incorrect claims.
It would seem that an independent IB may have misled this client. Regardless, once CIBfx understood that this client had no intention of abiding by the rules of our 100% bonus scheme because of lack of understanding, we decided to refund the client her deposit in full (minus processing fee's).
Attached are some screenshots showing (1) The full trading account activity including the deposit and bonus added (2) the email sent to the client when the bonus was granted, and (3) receipt of the deposit being refunded to the client.
It is clear that this client has made no monetary loss trading with CIBfx and we suspect is trying to leverage the company into parting with profits without adhering to the bonus rules, by posting these reviews.

We strongly advise anybody speaking with IB's or agents, that promises they make reflect the promises of the Broker themselves and do so by direct communication with the broker.

Thank you.
CIBfx

FPA Forums Team Note: The FPA is shocked that CIBfx would post attachments like this without editing out private and personally identifying client information.

The attachments have been removed. The FPA sincerely hopes that CIBfx never violates client privacy in this way again.

Hello,

I am replying to this thread as a member of CIBfx in defense of these incorrect claims.
It would seem that an independent IB may have misled this client. Regardless, once CIBfx understood that this client had no intention of abiding by the rules of our 100% bonus scheme because of lack of understanding, we decided to refund the client her deposit in full (minus processing fee's).
Attached are some screenshots showing (1) The full trading account activity including the deposit and bonus added (2) the email sent to the client when the bonus was granted, and (3) receipt of the deposit being refunded to the client.
It is clear that this client has made no monetary loss trading with CIBfx and we suspect is trying to leverage the company into parting with profits without adhering to the bonus rules, by posting these reviews.

We strongly advise anybody speaking with IB's or agents, that promises they make reflect the promises of the Broker themselves and do so by direct communication with the broker.

Thank you.
CIBfx

Attachments

• neteller.jpg
    neteller.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_3.jpg
    Screenshot_3.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 0
Hello,

Thank you.
CIBfx

FPA Forums Team Note: The FPA is shocked that CIBfx would post attachments like this without editing out private and personally identifying client information.

The attachments have been removed. The FPA sincerely hopes that CIBfx never violates client privacy in this way again.

To be an IB of the broker, you must reach an agreement with the broker, if the IB works with the broker in a fraudulent manner, it is because the broker is allowing it. Why do not you cut ties with this IB? They work with agreements and signed contracts, where there are always clauses that protect clients, and where brokers can "cut" their relationship with the IB, if they wanted to.

It seems like a cheap excuse, when probably, the IB is from the same broker. It is not the first time I see that CIBFX is hiding saying that it has been the responsibility of the IB, the responsibility is yours, gentlemen of CIBFX, because you allow the IB to work in this way.

Besides, it is not the first complaint that I read about CIBFX and the complaints against this company, and you always say that it was the IB, so you will never have responsibility for anything. I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU.

To be an IB of the broker, you must reach an agreement with the broker, if the IB works with the broker in a fraudulent manner, it is because the broker is allowing it. Why do not you cut ties with this IB? They work with agreements and signed contracts, where there are always clauses that protect clients, and where brokers can "cut" their relationship with the IB, if they wanted to.

It seems like a cheap excuse, when probably, the IB is from the same broker. It is not the first time I see that CIBFX is hiding saying that it has been the responsibility of the IB, the responsibility is yours, gentlemen of CIBFX, because you allow the IB to work in this way.

Besides, it is not the first complaint that I read about CIBFX and the complaints against this company, and you always say that it was the IB, so you will never have responsibility for anything. I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU.

Thank you for your reply.

With respect, as the screenshots show, there was nothing fraudulent about this account. A deposit was made, a bonus was added and only one position opened. You will also see that the deposit was returned, even though according to the conditions of the Bonus agreement, this is not obligated to do.

Regarding your claim about IB's and their relationship with the client, it is not completely correct. IB's also agree to the IB conditions and sign up for accounts. The broker is impossible to know what the IB is telling the clients. In this case, it was a simple request for a bonus. Other discussions regarding signals have obviously not come from the broker.

Please review the account properly before drawing conclusions because the other side of these forums, are actually scam clients who send many emails threatening to destroy the image of the broker if we do not give them money which they did not actually deserve. As you can see from this account, this is exactly what has happened.

Thank you.

Thank you for your reply.

With respect, as the screenshots show, there was nothing fraudulent about this account. A deposit was made, a bonus was added and only one position opened. You will also see that the deposit was returned, even though according to the conditions of the Bonus agreement, this is not obligated to do.

Regarding your claim about IB's and their relationship with the client, it is not completely correct. IB's also agree to the IB conditions and sign up for accounts. The broker is impossible to know what the IB is telling the clients. In this case, it was a simple request for a bonus. Other discussions regarding signals have obviously not come from the broker.

Please review the account properly before drawing conclusions because the other side of these forums, are actually scam clients who send many emails threatening to destroy the image of the broker if we do not give them money which they did not actually deserve. As you can see from this account, this is exactly what has happened.

Thank you.

As you are answering questions and doubts about your company, I would like you to respond to this: what regulation or license does CIBFX have in order to offer financial services?

Dear alejandrorb

CIBfx is an Offshore brokerage under the jurisdiction of St. Vincent as clearly stated in the bottom of each page and on the contact page. We do not hide this fact and ask our clients to agree to our terms of service when creating an account.

Hello,

Thank you.
CIBfx

I am really tired of this supposed Brokers like your CIBFX without any recognised License or Regulation that pretend to give excuses because its always their IBs mistakes, you are trying to blame another company but with a quick look on the web it is clear that CIBFX (CIB Capital Investments Limited) works together with Forex Consultants Group and also with OptimizerCapital.com and probably with several webs/companies that work directly for you as a bróker. But we are lucky that in general people don´t belive what your excuses and avoid your SCAM CIBFX BROKER !!

Another "funny" thing I discovered about CIBFX, check this out:

One of the few (I think is the only one) positive comments on Forex Peace Army's CIBFX review is from this "Mo85FX" from Israel...

v75KNvp.png

While in their website they say clearly that they do not accept clients from countries such as Israel

r22Cj7N.jpg

Fake comment probably? "Mo85FX"? Maybe this is Moshe from Israel? We know Moshe is a Hebrew name? It wouldn't surprise me that this review was actually written by the same Moshe that you are talking about here

Hi, it looks you´re totally right!! i just checked UK Companies House and if you click on this link: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09762074/filing-history and you go down to 17May2016 there is a PDF you can have all the info from this Moshe you are talking about and as i see he was born exactly in 1985 ("Mo85FX")...

I am really tired of this supposed Brokers like your CIBFX without any recognised License or Regulation that pretend to give excuses because its always their IBs mistakes, you are trying to blame another company but with a quick look on the web it is clear that CIBFX (CIB Capital Investments Limited) works together with Forex Consultants Group and also with OptimizerCapital.com and probably with several webs/companies that work directly for you as a bróker. But we are lucky that in general people don´t belive what your excuses and avoid your SCAM CIBFX BROKER !!

Dear DERWIN92,

You are of course entitled to your opinion, however I think you will struggle to find unregulated brokers who return deposits when the clients complain that they did not understand the bonus rules. We did. We do. We have made this information public regarding this specific complaint (as best we could within the FPA guidelines for client privacy) and can do so in each case. You are welcome to trade with whoever you like, but without legitimate proof that our brokerage, which has held a an MTQ market makers license for over 13 years is scamming clients, you really are only a disgruntled trader who unfortunatelly tarnishes each broker with the same brush.

With specific regard to Optimizer Capital, we are fully aware of a series of "complaints" surfacing within a few days of each other under different names, and we are reasonably certain we understand who the single author is and he is far from being a 'scammed' client. Forums such as FPA are commonly used as a tool to deligitimize brokers by both cheating traders and broker competitors. For this reason we have replied to each client in the forum asking for specific details on the account so we can show the readers the full details. Needless to say this goes unanswered and we only hope readers draw their own conclusions albeit the wrong ones which inevitably hurts our brand unfairly.

CIBfx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back