Circle Markets is scam and it is in liquidations!!!

Fenixum

Recruit
Circle Markets is scam and it is in liquidations. No withdrawals are processed at all!!! Jeff McClean is trying to run with your money.

Yes, according to this notice, it appears this is true:

Next steps:

--> Can you login to the trading platform from desktop and submit the full account history statement? Use this tutorial: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/

Also get all screenshots / video evidence of your account that you can (bandicam / thundersoft screen recorders).

This would possibly include any relevant live chat/email conversation. Or your broker account backoffice (cabinet/client account management panel).

--> If you have any credit cards on file with the alleged scammer (or any payment method that may be compromised), you may consider at least placing a temporary block on the card (or changing the payment pin/ID. This may prevent any further losses.

--> Have you written a review of the company? https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14000/circlemarkets-forex-brokers?per-page=25

--> familiarize yourself with FPA's Traders court rules: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/new-traders-court.58022/

--> after 96 hours, you may formally invite the company here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

--> Do NOT abandon this thread. Every week, check back to report any updates from the company and/or respond to any unanswered inquiries.

------

Please complete these steps as soon as possible.

Hi 4evermaat,
Please see statements attached.

Attachments

• Dashboard account balance.PNG
    Dashboard account balance.PNG
    69.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Transations statement.PNG
    Transations statement.PNG
    92.8 KB · Views: 13
yes, I confirm this, got 10k there, looks pretty bad

Thanks for the information.

But if you want to report your scam, can you please open your own scam alert thread with account statement and/or other evidence? Each case must be in its own thread.

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

Last edited:
Thanks, 4evermaat, but nope I don't want to report Scam...

1. I don't think CircleMarkets would care as long as they are closing the business completely...
2. tbh, I don't have a very positive experience with Scam reports here at FPA... it's 2 months now since FPA officially invited scam broker Esterholdings.com to deal with my report here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/esterholdings-com.62513/#post-354366
Since then no reply from company to me, or even to FPA, they simply kept my deposit, they don't communicate and clearly they don't care. That's ok but I expected FPA to at least escalate the issue after some time and get this fraud broker a SCAM label.
Nothing happened so it seems writing more reports doesn't make sense to me.

Thanks for the information.

But if you want to report your scam, can you please open your own scam alert thread with account statement and/or other evidence? Each case must be in its own thread.

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

Thanks, 4evermaat, but nope I don't want to report Scam...

1. I don't think CircleMarkets would care as long as they are closing the business completely...
2. tbh, I don't have a very positive experience with Scam reports here at FPA... it's 2 months now since FPA officially invited scam broker Esterholdings.com to deal with my report here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/esterholdings-com.62513/#post-354366
Since then no reply from company to me, or even to FPA, they simply kept my deposit, they don't communicate and clearly they don't care. That's ok but I expected FPA to at least escalate the issue after some time and get this fraud broker a SCAM label.
Nothing happened so it seems writing more reports doesn't make sense to me.

Typically FPA needs 3 clear cases of fraud before a scam label is assessed. So if you know other people who were affected, please encourage them to come forward and submit a separate complaint with evidence.

FPA staff cannot make investment decisions for users. The user is still responsible for their own trading decisions, including which broker they use.

Some brokers who value their reputation (or want to continue scaming larger victims) will settle legitimate cases. As evidenced in resolved issues folder.

Last edited:
Indeed you are right. I'm in FX since 2002, I'm responsible for my own decisions and I don't cry here:)
Just saying it would be nice to see a Scam broker officially labeled as a Scam broker. Especially on the site that is well-known for fighting against them. Nothing more, nothing less.
Esterholdings is some kind of Ukrainian fx broker, no idea how many clients they have in total, how many of them were scammed (maybe I'm the only idiot here) and how many of them know FPA. This is not a famous broker so waiting for another 2 scam alerts can take forever.
Anyway, I'm not sure why there must be 3 people scammed if I provided 100% evidence, they didn't send my deposit back (not profits) and they don't communicate.

Typically FPA needs 3 clear cases of fraud before a scam label is assessed. So if you know other people who were affected, please encourage them to come forward and submit a separate complaint with evidence.

FPA staff cannot make investment decisions for users. The user is still responsible for their own trading decisions, including which broker they use.

Some brokers who value their reputation (or want to continue scaming larger victims) will settle legitimate cases. As evidenced in resolved issues folder.

Anyway, I'm not sure why there must be 3 people scammed if I provided 100% evidence, they didn't send my deposit back (not profits) and they don't communicate.

Trader's court rules. Often times a scammer might just magically "resolve" the 1 case that was unpaid. If they resolve the case, the scam label can be lifted. But 3+ cases there is evidence of a clear scam, the scam label is more likely to stick..

1 case might be possible if the $$ is large.

@FPA Forums Team @AsstModerator may want to elaborate further on why this is so.

Back