Abandoned - CircleMarkets.com - Big scam

Saiful

Recruit
CircleMarkets.com scammed me USD 712.

I had a balance of USD 993 in my trading account (100XXX2). I made a withdraw. They only processed 281. I contacted, they replied there was an error on their platform on the swap rate, that is why they simply deducted USD 712 from my account. Can you believe that?

When I was in the losing side, everything went well. They started the drama when I made profit.

If you wanna make profit, don't send them any single penny. A pure piece of bucket shop.

Attachments

• CircleMarkets_Scam.jpg
    CircleMarkets_Scam.jpg
    343.4 KB · Views: 6
HI Saiful

we contacted with you all information regarding the issue and regarding the changes well before and change as made to the account so to make sure you understood the issue and what corrections needed to be made.

You can see in your trading log the fault meant the swap payments for a short time was over paid to you by 10X the swap stated on our website and or market rate.

if you have any issue we will be very happy to help you work out how to read swap values and show you how you can download a swap payment report on your account.

we ask you to please read terms and conditions in full - note 12.16 below.

12.16. CIRCLE MARKETS aims to keep our platform free from any technical errors.
However, in certain cases technical errors may appear, and the User may be
overpaid unwillingly. In such cases, CIRCLE MARKETS reserves the right to claim
back any over payments, limited to the amount actually owed to the User.

should you need anything our multilingual 24 hour support team are here to help you solve any issue quickly.

Regards

Circle Markets

They are not willing to refund me the money that they deducted from my account illegally. Thus, the issue is still unresolved. I would like to request FPA to take necessary steps so I get my money back. Thank you.

HI Saiful

How do you think that the adjustment is not inline with the terms and conditions?

Do you understand how to read and view the swap rates and swap charges or do you need us to help you with this?

Do you understand the terms and conditions that you agreed to in paragraph. 12.16?

Our team is contacting you offering help via email, please talk to us so we can help you.

Regards

Circle Markets

Back