• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss CircleMarkets.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello FPA, you say in the CircleMarkets Review page that "a large number of scam alerts" were received. But I dont see any other alerts than the 2 reviews on your broker page of CircleMarkets. Can you explain this "large number of scam alerts" please

My account at CircleMarkets.com, No. 26080522 and this is not black PR or deception! It's true.
I learned about CircleMarkets.com from your site and a few more, where this broker is highly praised!
This broker has 2 licenses, VU (Vanuatu) and NZ (New Zealand), I opened an account there and there, but decided to replenish the account with a VU for verification.
When registering, it was said that this broker supports the PayPal payment system, but after registration it turned out that it does not support.
I had to choose a bank transfer as I didn’t have an account from the offered options!
And so a bank transfer in the amount of $ 2000 I sent on 02/15/2019 and today, on 03/20/2019, the money did not go to my open account and did not return to my bank.
All bank terms have already passed but there is no money anywhere! When communicating with the broker's support service, they claim that the money came to the bank, but the bank sent them back because of the law on restricting the laundering or sponsorship of terrorism!
I asked the support service for a track tracking number but I haven't been able to get it for a week. In general, they pull time and do not want to return money! If there are questions I can answer, there is correspondence and there are documents confirming the translation.
If it turns out that these are really banking problems, then I will put 5 stars and transfer money for cooperation.

My account at CircleMarkets.com, No. 26080522 and this is not black PR or deception! It's true.
I learned about CircleMarkets.com from your site and a few more, where this broker is highly praised!
This broker has 2 licenses, VU (Vanuatu) and NZ (New Zealand), I opened an account there and there, but decided to replenish the account with a VU for verification.
When registering, it was said that this broker supports the PayPal payment system, but after registration it turned out that it does not support.
I had to choose a bank transfer as I didn’t have an account from the offered options!
And so a bank transfer in the amount of $ 2000 I sent on 02/15/2019 and today, on 03/20/2019, the money did not go to my open account and did not return to my bank.
All bank terms have already passed but there is no money anywhere! When communicating with the broker's support service, they claim that the money came to the bank, but the bank sent them back because of the law on restricting the laundering or sponsorship of terrorism!
I asked the support service for a track tracking number but I haven't been able to get it for a week. In general, they pull time and do not want to return money! If there are questions I can answer, there is correspondence and there are documents confirming the translation.
If it turns out that these are really banking problems, then I will put 5 stars and transfer money for cooperation.
The previous review is changing for the better so far, the broker was really nothing to do with, the whole problem was in the banks. The broker helped as best he could and how could, in the end, everything was decided! As promised, if the broker has nothing to do with it, I transfer the money to them and start cooperating! So already did! The report will be in a couple of months. Maybe I’ll add account monitoring here! All good, as long as the broker keeps its promises to 100%.

The previous review is changing for the better so far, the broker was really nothing to do with, the whole problem was in the banks. The broker helped as best he could and how could, in the end, everything was decided! As promised, if the broker has nothing to do with it, I transfer the money to them and start cooperating! So already did! The report will be in a couple of months. Maybe I’ll add account monitoring here! All good, as long as the broker keeps its promises to 100%.
Great

Hello! As promised, I attach monitoring of my trade with this broker - https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/544617! So far everything is fine, I have submitted an application for withdrawal by SEPA bank transfer! The deposit at the time of submitting the withdrawal application was 25,340.90 USD, the SEPA transfer is made in EUR, I requested 5,000 USD for withdrawal, which in EUR was 4,396.39, I expect a withdrawal of funds according to my details! https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/544617 To be continued

Great,just don't forget to update your withdraw progress.
Thank you Trixs.

Hello to all! We continue as promised. To date, 01.August 2019, for reference: a withdrawal was requested on June 28, 2019. From 4396.39, the exchange rate has changed and the amount is 4386.39 EUR but not the point! Of the last amount, 4386 EUR, I received only 2386 EUR. The rest of 2000 EUR is hanging somewhere but the support service promises to figure it out! By the way, the transfer was through the electronic payment system 2pay4you. I tried to contact and find out at least something from this organization, but they are silent. So far, there will be news I will write a sequel!

Hello! Here is the long-awaited sequel! I am already making the second withdrawal of SEPA for 5000 USD + conversion to EUR! From 5000 USD I will receive +/- 4269.29 EUR, but I do not mind if everything is on time and in full. My last withdrawal, it was only half, even a little more from 4386 EUR I received only 2386 EUR but 2000 EUR disappeared without a trace from the 2PAY4YOU payment system, the broker promises to figure it out but everything is in vain! We will wait and believe that, all the same, they will cope with these difficulties and this will not happen again!
P.S. The second conclusion I started on 06. August 2019. When will it end and how, I will write here! Good luck!
To be continued.....

Back