1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

citrades.com is scam

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by ai007, Nov 9, 2013.

1. ai007

ai007 Corporal

citrades.com shamefully scammed

citrades is a scam, a poorly designed user interface with many issues.
    Withdrawal request was refused by Dave Johonson and request cancelled on the Citrades.com website (proof: Email and screenshots). Now they have blocked my access, I don't know what are they cooking over there now!!!

#1 ai007, Nov 9, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2013
    FM1 likes this.
  2. Master Yoda

Master Yoda Captain

Did they give you a reason why they declined your request?

3. initt2winit

initt2winit Recruit

I am happy to say that my issue has been resolved and my 2,500 refunded :)

#3 initt2winit, Nov 11, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2013
  4. ai007

ai007 Corporal

He only copied their T&Cs, saying the volume requirements not met. He did not tell me on what the gap was, if any.

My requests for the trading records were ignored (due to the poor design of the site, no easy way to download history). I started sending reminder #s in the subject line and nothing happened. He responded to the 6th reminder, which was copied to Phillip Baron and their general email box, with my request declined, telling me that my history is 130 pages long vs 20 pages of the VIP-Cititrader managed account. Advised me to copy the records from their website to the Excel sheet and that it will take many hours.

I started doing that slowly as I found time and when they blocked my access scared me with the fear of losing this History now, however he has at least confirmed that there were minimum of 130 pages. I know I had copied many pages and will try to analyze that data shortly.

5. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Inittt2winit, you need to open your own thread here in Scam Alerts and give some details about what happened to you.

6. ai007

ai007 Corporal

Just to let u know my experience. I started to post on others threads for month but they paid no heed.
    However now the scam complaints list is growing fast and I don't see a resolve still. I don't know what's going on

7. ai007

ai007 Corporal

I also think, would be good to open a thread, to make others aware of the yet another scam.

8. Master Yoda

Master Yoda Captain

So basically they say you didn't trade enough to take out the bonus. So what about the rest of the money?

9. ai007

ai007 Corporal

Do you know where this company is from, their license, the regulatory body etc. U need to get this info. I asked dave johonson many times but he never responded to me?

10. ai007

ai007 Corporal

We are talking about $20, 000 Citrades self managed acc was just a fraction of it but trading volumes are much higher than cititrader trading. I will update if I could get this info so unfortunate to get trapped, everything that has hard associated is gone, I.e hard earned savings, hard work to trade so much in a short span,,,,,,