• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem citrades.com is scam

I am having an issue with a company
So Why has there not been a court case opened yet?

what do you mean by court case , and how to do that ? and does it help ?

Anyway way i am getting touch with some friends on local police to see the possibility to report that to the Interpol.

i think it is always a broker scammer who gets away with it and never responsible for its actions.. so court can not help

I hope this works. But why is CITrades not giving a damn about complaints posted online against it? Those can seriously affect their business in due time. Good luck to the 'scammed' ones. I hope you'll be able to get your money back.

what do you mean by court case , and how to do that ? and does it help ?

Anyway way i am getting touch with some friends on local police to see the possibility to report that to the Interpol.

Guys,

I am encountering the same situation. I have asked Cititrade to close and withdraw my account, but they won't do it. They are running down the account. Very unethical and deceitful broker. SCAM SCAM!!!

Please help if you have any information ... lost $5k hard earned dollars

Yes, they are well known now as a total scam all over the net. I did a charge back for deposit but looks like profit is gone. They probably don't care anymore and just scamming as many as they can before starting under another name. I don't know how people like that sleep at night, really sad.

Always there will be evil in this world. I'm trying to investigate this fake company and who gives her the authorization ; they pretend that their company is located on the USA , but i just found-out that is located on Israel ! and maybe there is second location on Cyprus . Those people are so selfish and they don't care about your feeling , they will just do the best to steal your money .

All in need is to get my money back , I'm still trying to contact them, and i asked them to fix this issue friendly before to report them in high level , but i didn't get any answer yet , they trying to ignore my messages all the time.

Please FOREXPEACEARMY do something , you have to move ... this is your next mission ; you have to eliminate this website . if you need any evidence , i can send you records of my messages and screenshots of my account .

OMG!! I thought CITrades will soften a bit because of the online complaints, but it got calloused instead. How thick can that skin be?

Back