• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem citrades.com is scam

I am having an issue with a company
OMG! All BO brokers should be backed by solid capitalization to be able to operate and give back ROI or initial deposits in the shortest time possible. The emergence of brokers that are not well-funded is partly due to their being unregulated (I think).

I heard CITrades is CySEC regulated but I did not see its name listed here:Bad Request . Am I looking at the correct page?

OMG!! I thought CITrades will soften a bit because of the online complaints, but it got calloused instead. How thick can that skin be?

Apparently as thick as a brick! Do a charge back before 60 days for your deposit back, your profit? kiss it goodbye, stay away from this outfit folks.

Binary brokers have plenty of liquidity - 100% of it comes from deposits made by clients. This is why it's so hard to get profits or even initial deposits back from so many of them.

This sounds funny but true to a lot of brokers or trading platforms. I like the way Pharaoh puts it with some humor.

This sounds funny but true to a lot of brokers or trading platforms. I like the way Pharaoh puts it with some humor.

Could be this very reason that i have not received my money back. There are many other complaints against citrades/cititrader out. And this is not funny.

The sad part is that it's very funny - to the people who keep your money. I'll bet some of these companies have contests to see who can come up with the funniest reason to not pay money to clients.

The sad part is that it's very funny - to the people who keep your money. I'll bet some of these companies have contests to see who can come up with the funniest reason to not pay money to clients.

Though shall not steal, simple as that. It's no joke, listen to our Lord Jesus Christ.

God Bless!

Sounds true, one of the victims wants to make a collective effort against the thieves. And it does not matter if it is $2 or $200,000. I will soon be back with details.

Sounds true, one of the victims wants to make a collective effort against the thieves. And it does not matter if it is $2 or $200,000. I will soon be back with details.

Hi Pharaoh, is there a way i may share some valuable information on the citrader/citrades guilty case. I don't see a way to post on it anymore?
Thanks

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...er-com-3.html#post171909QUOTE=ai007;190964]Hi Pharaoh, is there a way i may share some valuable information on the citrader/citrades guilty case. I don't see a way to post on it anymore?
Thanks[/QUOTE]

Well this is a genuine concern, if the company violates your privacy rights. More than that there is the issue of identity theft, etc. Howevere i am not sure if not reporting would help at all?
Please see the citrader guilty case where 100% of traders voted guilty verdict after looking at the evidense. Please also see Pharaoh's last comment regarding the privacy and security issues.

Back