• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem citrades.com is scam

I am having an issue with a company
Since you are in the US, file with IC3.gov and also contact both the NFA and CFTC.

So basically they say you didn't trade enough to take out the bonus. So what about the rest of the money?

Sorry mis-understood the question earlier. Well I am not asking for bonus withdrawal at all. All I am asking for is my initial invested amount. And they have done everything that one can think of to prevwnt it so far.

ai007 or Ali, if you want to resolve your complaints, why don't you contact your account manager, instead of ignoring calls? You have been offered many options, and were explained bonus restrictions before you got the bonuses, and knowing the restrictions, you still asked for 200% bonus. If you do not want a restriction on the money, then do not accept a bonus.

www.citrades.com if you care to look, is a completely new platform, in fact, about the most advanced platform out there, so maybe you should take a look. There is a new bonus policy as well, nothing like what you wrote about. It is easy to go on the internet, and without revealing who you are writing anything you want on a site like this that allows any posting with no regard to facts.

Trading is always a risk, you lose money, want to go outside of the T&C that you agreed to then you call it a scam, isn't that sour grapes? If you lose money on a stock trade, do you think you broker will refund you? We all know the answer, absolutely not.

If people are interested in facts here are some about ai007 or Ali:
1) He has 2 accounts with Cititrader, neither of which he is locked out of as he claims
2) On his $16,000 deposit he accepted $25,000 in bonus, the volume required is $820,000, he has done $144,117. Under the T&C IF he wants to withdraw he has to do the volume, or he can close his account. In this case, as he has not met the T&C re his bonus, the bonus is withdrawn, and if he has any money left he is more than welcome to withdraw his funds.
3) On his initial deposit, I have his e-mail requesting 150% bonus
4) In his self trade account he requested 200% bonus
5) We have e-mails where his volume requirement, how much he had traded and what was left was spelled out to him in detail

What this shows is that a lot that has been posted in inaccurate. This is the problem here, you can make any accusation you like and people take it is gospel. I understand that no one likes to lose money, and neither do I. We are all adults, and if you cannot adfford to possibly lose in trading, where there is no guarantee, then you should not invest.

I notice that when someone does not go with the claims made here and tries to give some balance their posts are not shown, great freedom of speach

Before even I try to understand these posts, can you please introduce yourself, i.e. who you are, your location , how are you related to Cititrader or VIP-Cititrader or Citrades?*For now, I can simply say this, Bonus is not the main issue here (may be a tool for you). We can discuss this further and many other questions!

Reason to ask is that we had a bad experience in a similar situation, where Tony a.k.a *thatngheip_cmnr * *as Citrades employee, reported issues regarding his payments being delayed for a long time, then he switched to being Citrades Associate. Started to attack poor Cititrader clients and then requested to drop the associate label even. Please refer to the following link:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...r-citrades-problem-waiting-urgent-answer.html

Back