• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem citrades.com is scam

I am having an issue with a company
There is a new bonus policy as well, nothing like what you wrote about. It is easy to go on the internet, and without revealing who you are writing anything you want on a site like this that allows any posting with no regard to facts.

New bonus policy???? Why am I getting the info now and here. Don't you guys intimate changes via email or is it some kind of a trap again. Talking about facts, specially from citrades looks strange. But if u want lets start posting facts here, go ahead do the honours or i will do this for you in next few hours

Though whatever you have posted so far is mostly lies and I am starting to post facts to show the lies and cheating. Let this forum be our fact finding grounds and audiences be judges.

First of all the Contract and starting Terms and Conditions:
The only thing I have for it from you is your email dated May 28, 2013, no other explanations etc from you

"

In the mean while, below is a description of the Fully managed Account, it makes at least 26-33% profit per 1/4 for you without you doing the trading:

VIP/Managed Account (Platinum)
$20,000 $7,500.00 (until May 31st, 2013) minimum investment includes:
Professional Trader who is your Personal Broker + Analyst team
daily analysis, attention to every detail
weekly results
corporate accounts
interest bearing accounts on non traded funds (Over $20,000 Invested)
VIP Benefits
up to 200% bonus
"
Please post your fact???

Cititrader / citrades fact finding case

Hello Dave,

Please provide your side of the facts and proofs!

Still have some more questions on T&Cs, some of those are the result of talking to the exxperts in this line. We are trying to take one topic at a time instead of issuing statements, like, I am victim and you are scammer or I am right you are wrong. Or critisizing on baseless and minor issues.

One quick question, how do I track changes to citrades terms and conditions. You don't expect me to start comparing the old vs the changed one every mornin or do you. Is there a quick way to do this I cannot spare hours every day. Or is there any paid service out there who can do this for me?

I KNOW THIS WILL BE A BIG ISSUE FOR LOT OF CLIENTS AND VICTIMS

Though whatever you have posted so far is mostly lies and I am starting to post facts to show the lies and cheating. Let this forum be our fact finding grounds and audiences be judges.

First of all the Contract and starting Terms and Conditions:
The only thing I'm have for it from you is your email dated May 28, 2013, no other explanations etc from you

"

In the mean while, below is a description of the Fully managed Account, it makes at least 26-33% profit per 1/4 for you without you doing the trading:

VIP/Managed Account (Platinum)
$20,000 $7,500.00 (until May 31st, 2013) minimum investment includes:
Professional Trader who is your Personal Broker + Analyst team
daily analysis, attention to every detail
weekly results
corporate accounts
interest bearing accounts on non traded funds (Over $20,000 Invested)
VIP Benefits
up to 200% bonus
"
Please post your fact???

????? Question Dave: what went wrong with you, that you lost my $16000 in just 5 months??????????????????????
Why are you still asking me for $10000 to save my origional investments and why do I trust you??????????????

Although I am not Dave, I do work for Cititrader.com. The profits are projections based on bast performance. Ali's Facts here are a description of the account, how is that a fact of anything. The new bonus policy is for new investments from November 1st onwards. The T&C do not change as Ali tries to intimate. They are open to change, which is in the T&C. If Ali's complaint is NOT about his bonuses that he requested then what is the complaint? I am lost here. The market, as anyone who trades knows, or should know is uncontrollable force.

There has been unprecedented volatility since the whole sequestration mess through the threatened Middle East War. No matter how good trades look, events, announcements, massive market makers buying or selling on mass can change a trend in an instant. This is why trading is always a risk, and the accounts that Ali referred to always did do well. In July they had a 75%+ winning %.

We have taken risk on ourselves as we want to make sure that our investors are able to make money by offering select investors a fully guaranteed account backed up with a contract. Yes, it requires more investment, but the risk is all ours on this account. It it performs everyone is happy, if not, under the contract we replace the money and add the % of guaranteed ROI each month of the term.

I, and no one here is happy that Ali lost money, but he did so in both the managed account and his self trade account. Ali's ONLY valid complaint is that he lost money. I tell all clients that I talk to that if you cannot afford to lose it, don't invest it. Yes we hope for a win, but there is always risk. I do not care where you invest, binary, stocks, commodities, or even the ForEx sites this "objective" site promotes, ONLY invest discretionary money.

Ali said that he asked for his trading history a number of times, yes that is correct, however, as it it 130 pages or more he was told that he could do exactly the same thing he was asking us to do, copy and paste into Excel. If he does not know how to do it without bringing in the HTML he is welcome to call his account manager, Dave, and he will tell him how to do so.

Also what Ali fails to mention when he says that $16,000.00 is lost, is that there are still funds in the account, and hopefully the markets will co-operate and we will get money back for him. What he was told is that if he closes his account without meeting the T&C on the bonus, then the only other option is to close the account, to do that we remove the bonus, if there is money left he may withdraw. If he had not asked for all the 150% & 200% bonuses he did, then he would have been sitting with an unrestricted account and would be able to withdraw as he wanted to.

You cannot have it both ways, if you accept the bonus, then you accept the T&C that comes with it. You cannot take the bonus and then when it doesn't go your way expect that the T&C do not apply to you. That is naive. Based on Ali's reaction here I would recommend he does not get into any more trading.

The advice to file against Cititrader is good except what is the complaint? I know trading is a risk, I accepted a bonus and accepted the T&C, but now I don't want to live by them. My money was lost trading and I want it back. Sounds like a great case to me.

New bonus policy???? Why am I getting the info now and here. Don't you guys intimate changes via email or is it some kind of a trap again. Talking about facts, specially from citrades looks strange. But if u want lets start posting facts here, go ahead do the honours or i will do this for you in next few hours

The new policy applies to any new investments on or after November 1st, 2013, and is not retroactive to old investments.

The new policy applies to any new investments on or after November 1st, 2013, and is not retroactive to old investments.

Too bad that wasn't the case when the definition of "minor" was changed from 18 to 21 in the middle of one trader's withdrawal. CitiTrader was on the edge of getting a scam finding before finally paying what was owed in that case.

Back