• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem citrades.com is scam

I am having an issue with a company
Here is a good example of a client that lived within the T&C and received his money, it took longer for two reasons: 1) When we close an account there is a procedure to follow that takes a little longer than a normal withdrawal and 2) Per the T&C this client could not withdraw before November 9th.

As he said, he has received his money, we have no interest in keeping money that belongs to a client, unlike Ali, this client did not take a bonus and that is why he had no trouble withdrawing once he met his 3 month minimum period.

Man, You are way off but nice try: please refer to the post#26 from init2winit @

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/28293-cititrader-scam-3.html

Copying it here for convenience.

*Hi guys I honestly dont know where to start but you are absolutely right , I have had the exact same experiences*with*Cititrader*, Dave Johnson and all of the other criminals at*Cititrader, 75% losses, bonuses added to myaccount when I told them not to, continually trading my account when I asked them many times to stop , storyafter story and excuse after excuse, I have been being told my 2,500 refund is in processing for 6 weeks now!!!!!I wish I could just meet these guys face to face but I only have myself to blame for entrusting them with my funds!!Has anyone actually got their funds back from these thieves?UnlikeYou like this.Reply***Reply With Quote********11-11-2013,*10:40 PM#27ai007*Private, 1st ClassJoin DateOct 2013LocationKaty TX USAPosts84

*Originally Posted by*initt2winit*Hi guys I honestly dont know where to start but you are absolutely right , I have had the exact same experiences*with*Cititrader*, Dave Johnson and all of the other criminals at*Cititrader, 75% losses, bonuses added to myaccount when I told them not to, continually trading my account when I asked them many times to stop , storyafter story and excuse after excuse, I have been being told my 2,500 refund is in processing for 6 weeks now!!!!!I wish I could just meet these guys face to face but I only have myself to blame for entrusting them with my funds!!Has anyone actually got their funds back from these thieves?I can simply say this, processing times, wait a week for platform upgrade etc, all are delaying tactics. In my case I lost the opportunity to dispute credit card paymet.Edit Post***Reply***Reply With Quote********11-14-2013,*01:24 PM#28ai007*Private, 1st ClassJoin DateOct 2013LocationKaty TX USAPosts84

Strange, taking so long for such a small amount to pay. Do consider opening a thread of your own.Edit Post***Reply***Reply With Quote********

Man, You are way off but nice try: please refer to the post#26 from init2winit @

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/28293-cititrader-scam-3.html

Copying it here for convenience.

*Hi guys I honestly dont know where to start but you are absolutely right , I have had the exact same experiences*with*Cititrader*, Dave Johnson and all of the other criminals at*Cititrader, 75% losses, bonuses added to myaccount when I told them not to, continually trading my account when I asked them many times to stop , storyafter story and excuse after excuse, I have been being told my 2,500 refund is in processing for 6 weeks now!!!!!I wish I could just meet these guys face to face but I only have myself to blame for entrusting them with my funds!!Has anyone actually got their funds back from these thieves?UnlikeYou like this.Reply***Reply With Quote********11-11-2013,*10:40 PM#27ai007*Private, 1st ClassJoin DateOct 2013LocationKaty TX USAPosts84

*Originally Posted by*initt2winit*Hi guys I honestly dont know where to start but you are absolutely right , I have had the exact same experiences*with*Cititrader*, Dave Johnson and all of the other criminals at*Cititrader, 75% losses, bonuses added to myaccount when I told them not to, continually trading my account when I asked them many times to stop , storyafter story and excuse after excuse, I have been being told my 2,500 refund is in processing for 6 weeks now!!!!!I wish I could just meet these guys face to face but I only have myself to blame for entrusting them with my funds!!Has anyone actually got their funds back from these thieves?I can simply say this, processing times, wait a week for platform upgrade etc, all are delaying tactics. In my case I lost the opportunity to dispute credit card paymet.Edit Post***Reply***Reply With Quote********11-14-2013,*01:24 PM#28ai007*Private, 1st ClassJoin DateOct 2013LocationKaty TX USAPosts84

Strange, taking so long for such a small amount to pay. Do consider opening a thread of your own.Edit Post***Reply***Reply With Quote********

Mr. Iftikar, you really need to check your facts. I understand that this client got frustrated, however, as you can see from his post, he received his money, he forgot that he could not withdraw until November 9th, and if he reads this he can confirm, that Dave added a bonus, temporarily, with the express agreement that it would be removed and that he could withdraw. It was removed and he did receive his money, you can say what you like but the fact is he received his money, he has stated so as well, and what I posted before is 100% true, ask him, see if you can get him to respond.

Mr. Iftikar, for one who claims to be putting the "truth" out there, you did almost none of that in your little video. If it was true, why the computer voice and not yours, you flash up self made graphs, e-mails for a second, so the viewer has no way of reading the e-mail or the context. You take things that were sent out recently, where we e-mailed you asking you for the % to be traded per trade, make it look like you received that a long time ago. You take an e-mail from Dave, the he RESPONDED to you as you WANTED to go medium risk where he told you the medium risk is from 7.5% per. No one forced you to take a bonus, we have e-mails from you asking for it, the amount of the bonus that you cry about, was requested by you.

If you are so right, then why do you do everything that you can to hide your identity? You have no problem making accusations, trashing Dave's name, but you hide behind a computer voiced piece of fiction? Until forum like this one actually fact check and don't allow anyone to post any unsubstantiated garbage they want to, anyone with a beef, legitimate or not will be able to drag a company or an individual through the mud with impunity and anonymity. If you do not like the risk of trading, then I suggest you put your money in a bank and earn 0.5% interest /year.

Mr. Iftikar, for one who claims to be putting the "truth" out there, you did almost none of that in your little video. If it was true, why the computer voice and not yours, you flash up self made graphs, e-mails for a second, so the viewer has no way of reading the e-mail or the context. You take things that were sent out recently, where we e-mailed you asking you for the % to be traded per trade, make it look like you received that a long time ago. You take an e-mail from Dave, the he RESPONDED to you as you WANTED to go medium risk where he told you the medium risk is from 7.5% per. No one forced you to take a bonus, we have e-mails from you asking for it, the amount of the bonus that you cry about, was requested by you.

If you are so right, then why do you do everything that you can to hide your identity? You have no problem making accusations, trashing Dave's name, but you hide behind a computer voiced piece of fiction? Until forum like this one actually fact check and don't allow anyone to post any unsubstantiated garbage they want to, anyone with a beef, legitimate or not will be able to drag a company or an individual through the mud with impunity and anonymity. If you do not like the risk of trading, then I suggest you put your money in a bank and earn 0.5% interest /year.

I don’t understand the relationship between the narrator’s voice and the credibility of information, can you please elaborate on that, especially, when you have flooded this forum with the posts addressing with my name? Additionally, I had informed Dave long before starting to post. And waited some more before starting to post at FPA.
That video is a summary and paints the overall picture and only if you view it carefully, I intended to post details on it in future. I will try to address some of your comments in the future videos.
I do not have any problems with FPA verifying the credibility of the contents and since both of us agree to it at this time, I would request FPA, if there is a way to do an independent analysis of the contents and Cititrader’s performance with regards to my account.

Nice to see that CitiTrader is still willing to use private client info to try to get its way when a dispute comes up.

Cititrader,

Then why you are "staring" in the scam alert?? So many complaints and so so many excuses...

I really want to respond to some of your questions right away, since so far you have played with words. Either you try to mislead people or Dave does not take you credible enough to reveal all the information to you. And maybe that's why you fail to reveal your identity here as well. Following is response to your comments:

1. Computer voice - please refer to the earlier post
2. Flash up emails for a second - This was done to keep the video duration short. I do not have any issue uploading all the emails here, please let me know "anonymous from Cititrader". I will address this in the forthcoming video as well. The next video will provide detailed analysis of the account with yet more evidences, comparisons with the cheap signal providers for the same duration, comparisons with a self traded novice trader's account performance.The video will also show the types of reported complaints against cititrader.
3. Self made graphs: This is shameful that you brought this up. It is Cititrader who are supposed to provide their customer with the account analysis but you don't do for the obvious reasons. And not only that you have made it extremely difficult to download data from your site. OK, does your upgraded site provides this facility or at the very least easier now to download data?
4. False accusations, show me where I am showing stuff out of context. The only one that you could mention was about the bonus, ok:
a. You are WRONG AGAIN, regarding the 7.5%. Dave responded to my question regarding the insanely high traded volume. Again, if you want I can upload the email.
b. Regarding 5%, I never said it was an older email, you are wrong again. I am just trying to show it as an evidence of maximum 5% cap for low risk account while you traded insanely high volumes in access of 13% to trash the account. I don't know what's your problem here?
5. Regarding the bonus, as I showed in the video very clearly that Dave trapped me. Bonus is a tool that you guys use to trap people. And yes I am ashamed to be scammed. At that time, I thought, since Cititrader is adding the bonus plus they will do the trading for me so it sounded all very safe. Plus Dave Johnson called me every other hour telling me how great it all was and showed me all the false and forged statistics to cover up for Citrades poor and pathetic performance, if this is not forcing then it is scamming, or let me know what else it is, anybody?
6. Hiding identity - please refer to the post above for my response. I am dedicating an entire video on it showing mishandling of client's private information by Citrades in the light of United States SEC Scam Alert.

I don’t understand the relationship between the narrator’s voice and the credibility of information, can you please elaborate on that, especially, when you have flooded this forum with the posts addressing with my name? Additionally, I had informed Dave long before starting to post. And waited some more before starting to post at FPA.
That video is a summary and paints the overall picture and only if you view it carefully, I intended to post details on it in future. I will try to address some of your comments in the future videos.
I do not have any problems with FPA verifying the credibility of the contents and since both of us agree to it at this time, I would request FPA, if there is a way to do an independent analysis of the contents and Cititrader’s performance with regards to my account.

It has been 5 days you didnt get back to this thread...... Can you please explain it, we all are waiting to hear from your end.

It has been 5 days you didnt get back to this thread...... Can you please explain it, we all are waiting to hear from your end.
Thanks!
Hoping so too, since they are the *experts* they will be able to revert back with some better account analysis, to atleast explain their side of story. Frankly speaking, I am waiting for that before my next video. I believe their inputs will help everybody and save time and effort.

While Citrades/Cititrader is taking the time to analyze the data. I plan to do a tool useful for everyone having stake in the Binary Options Trading, irrespective of the broker. The tool will analyze data for both self traded and managed accounts. The only difficult task would be to get acquire the data, some of the features of this tool:

1. Simply copy and paste data to the Excel tool
2. Displays the performance, traded volume, and traded capital / trade, etc.
3. Free of cost ready to use
4. Free support, only technical support please

The video tutorial in one complete shot, and will show: 1. download attachment from email 2. copying and pasting data into the tool, 3. interpreting results

Back