• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem citrades.com is scam

I am having an issue with a company
While Citrades/Cititrader is taking the time to analyze the data. I plan to do a tool useful for everyone having stake in the Binary Options Trading, irrespective of the broker. The tool will analyze data for both self traded and managed accounts. The only difficult task would be to get acquire the data, some of the features of this tool:

1. Simply copy and paste data to the Excel tool
2. Displays the performance, traded volume, and traded capital / trade, etc.
3. Free of cost ready to use
4. Free support, only technical support please

The video tutorial in one complete shot, and will show: 1. download attachment from email 2. copying and pasting data into the tool, 3. interpreting results

Sounds great, can u pls also include the procedure to download data from the site in you video. Don't want to get into crap of requesting?
also, when can you do this?

I hope u r doin ok. U will planed to upload the excel tool please. If u do I submit results here if that will happy for u. If u are resolved can u still put tool. I don't wana pay more besides all the losses.

I dont think that, anyone from company will reply here anymore because they felt guilty already and they don have single words to project their self.

I dont think that, anyone from company will reply here anymore because they felt guilty already and they don have single words to project their self.

Thanks for the confidence in the tool, hope that may help with your analysis. No my issue is not resolved yet.
As I promised, will post it shortly.

I suppose they will not reply on the evident claim or accusations. Try to start from neutral inquiry smootly turning into your issues. Just played this trick with other brokers and it worked. Hope it helps.

I suppose they will not reply on the evident claim or accusations. Try to start from neutral inquiry smootly turning into your issues. Just played this trick with other brokers and it worked. Hope it helps.

You need to make this thread on first page so people can make more focus on your Case.

Cititrader is the biggest scam.
I have been waiting for my money for 3 months.
cititrade.jpg

Back