• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem citrades.com is scam

I am having an issue with a company
citrades scam

I hope u r doin ok. U will planed to upload the excel tool please. If u do I submit results here if that will happy for u. If u are resolved can u still put tool. I don't wana pay more besides all the losses.

I am planning to upload the tool and next video this weekend

Its unusual and unexpected but I was a victim of the relentless unpredictability of the binary options market and lost everything I had invested. My first port of call was to malign the platform provider, in this case Cititrader, for the losses and find fault with their complex and erratic trading programs. I didn’t think for a moment that there would be any sympathy for the predicament I was in – but I was completely wrong. Not only did they give me back half of what I lost in cash, they went on to give me a trading account with enough cash in it to set the ball rolling and give me a chance to win the rest of my money back. I have got to admit there are not many trading organisations that would consider doing this for anyone. I was surprised by Dave Johnson’s attitude which was surprisingly avuncular. “We really want our traders to succeed. Their success is ours and anything we can do to help them on the way when we can we will do. We can’t always support our customers with funding but we can certainly always help out with advice and training.” So much for the cynicism of today’s world, and the fierce competitiveness of the financial markets. At least it is nice to know that you might have a friend out there when the going gets tough.

Its unusual and unexpected but I was a victim of the relentless unpredictability of the binary options market and lost everything I had invested. My first port of call was to malign the platform provider, in this case Cititrader, for the losses and find fault with their complex and erratic trading programs. I didn’t think for a moment that there would be any sympathy for the predicament I was in – but I was completely wrong. Not only did they give me back half of what I lost in cash, they went on to give me a trading account with enough cash in it to set the ball rolling and give me a chance to win the rest of my money back. I have got to admit there are not many trading organisations that would consider doing this for anyone. I was surprised by Dave Johnson’s attitude which was surprisingly avuncular. “We really want our traders to succeed. Their success is ours and anything we can do to help them on the way when we can we will do. We can’t always support our customers with funding but we can certainly always help out with advice and training.” So much for the cynicism of today’s world, and the fierce competitiveness of the financial markets. At least it is nice to know that you might have a friend out there when the going gets tough.
Surpringly interesting as I had been following your earlier posts and happen to take few screenshots. But don't want to get into details here now. I will call you later today.

Surprisingly interesting as I had been following your earlier posts and happen to take few screenshots. But don't want to get into details here now. I will call you later today.

Ali, why did we work with this client and not you? The reason is simple, even though as he states, we did not have to, we are human and decided his situation was one that we wanted to help with. You on the other hand continue to fabricate information, putting nonsense out there as facts. You are welcome to continue doing this, we have over 40,000 clients, if we were as you claim, a scam, then you should have complaints here and elsewhere from 40,000 traders! Maybe it is time to challenge your "facts" in court, it may be time for people to learn that if they keep on making unfounded accusations in an attempt to hurt a companies business there are consequences. This will be my last post and I am recommending that legal take every step they can, including suing for damages. We have every e-mail top and from you, not just a sentence here and there, every recorded phone call and we will see how your "facts" stack up against ours if my recommendation is taken. All I can say is good luck.

So it sounds like CitiTrader/Citrades likes to pick and chose which client issues to resolve.

So it sounds like CitiTrader/Citrades likes to pick and chose which client issues to resolve.

Firstly it seems you have a problem with English, and secondly, as I explained, we tried to work with Ali, but he chose to plaster a lot of outright non facts and half truths, so we decided that if that is the way that he wants to resolve this non dispute is on this forum, that NEVER fact checks and allows anyone to post anything. He also omits to mention that he had a self trade account where he made very bad trades and lost his own money. From what I can see, other than dear Ali, everyone who lived within the T&C and came here and said we were not paying them, got paid and they removed or retracted their posts.

It is Ali's right to say and claim anything he wants to as it is out right to hold him accountable for that in a court of law if need be. Our legal team is studying to see if the site is in anyway liable as there is zero fact checking here and anyone can post anything regardless of truth. Per our legal team, I will not be responding to any more so called "disputes" here.

I repeat advice that I gave a while ago: All investing, no matter what type is a risk, never invest money that you cannot afford to lose. The aim of course is to make money, but it can go the other way as well.

Firstly it seems you have a problem with English, and secondly, as I explained, we tried to work with Ali, but he chose to plaster a lot of outright non facts and half truths, so we decided that if that is the way that he wants to resolve this non dispute is on this forum, that NEVER fact checks and allows anyone to post anything. He also omits to mention that he had a self trade account where he made very bad trades and lost his own money. From what I can see, other than dear Ali, everyone who lived within the T&C and came here and said we were not paying them, got paid and they removed or retracted their posts.

The forum welcomes company representatives who come in and correct factual errors in a professional way. The FPA only requires that personally identifying information of clients not be posted without client permission. Other than that, company representatives are free to post all information relevant to an issue.

There are some things the FPA does not allow to be posted. Paid posts to endorse a company is one. That was arranged by a CitiTrader employee. The CEO of your company claimed to have fired that employee for other abusive actions here before that incident.

You also didn't bring up how the FPA clearly showed that CitiTrader once changed its terms of service and lied about it. There was an impending Scam Finding before that client's issue was resolved.

It is Ali's right to say and claim anything he wants to as it is out right to hold him accountable for that in a court of law if need be. Our legal team is studying to see if the site is in anyway liable as there is zero fact checking here and anyone can post anything regardless of truth.

If you have a legal team, they would already know that the FPA bears no legal responsibility for anything your clients say here.

Per our legal team, I will not be responding to any more so called "disputes" here.

Considering your posting history here in the forums, silence from you is an improvement. If CitiTrader wants to appoint a new representative who can handle issues better, the signup link is easy to find.

Back