• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem citrades.com is scam

I am having an issue with a company
Hi Pharaoh, is there a way i may share some valuable information on the citrader/citrades guilty case. I don't see a way to post on it anymore?
Thanks

Well as i am trying to get access to the traders guilty verdict agaimst citraders, please note that i will wait untill the end of day jan 25, 2015. After which I will restart the collection effort. That would be purely an effort to collect the debt.

Hello fellows,I will like to share some important information about the partners of Citrades.com that may help you to get your funds back one of the partner who take care of all the SEO of the website and hide the negative comments of the website from Google so they can steal more funds is Mr.Cody B. This guy Cody is a Technical Expert and do take care of hiding IPs, Switching Servers of the company etc...4Most LLC is the company of Cody B.,where he hides all the work and takes all the payments

Now Citrades is showing that it is approved but not mentioned by WHOM ..................when US govt started approving binary options(online trading) for US clients ??-they writing their own good and positive reviews to steal more money from old and new clients ...

Now Citrades is showing that it is approved but not mentioned by WHOM ..................when US govt started approving binary options(online trading) for US clients ??-they writing their own good and positive reviews to steal more money from old and new clients ...

Thanks, i will share some information this weekend. I would be very careful out there.

hi Citrades is changing to Binaryking.... everyone beware....Also feel free to contact FBI, CFTC and SEC complaints already made with evidence.....

He only copied their T&Cs, saying the volume requirements not met. He did not tell me on what the gap was, if any.

My requests for the trading records were ignored (due to the poor design of the site, no easy way to download history). I started sending reminder #s in the subject line and nothing happened. He responded to the 6th reminder, which was copied to Phillip Baron and their general email box, with my request declined, telling me that my history is 130 pages long vs 20 pages of the VIP-Cititrader managed account. Advised me to copy the records from their website to the Excel sheet and that it will take many hours.

I started doing that slowly as I found time and when they blocked my access scared me with the fear of losing this History now, however he has at least confirmed that there were minimum of 130 pages. I know I had copied many pages and will try to analyze that data shortly.

Citrades.com has an error in their Terms of Agreement that you can use to withdraw your funds regardless of the balance/volume. If you signed up for a Citrades Account before 9 FEB 15 when I pointed the missing 'and' or 'and/or' error to them in their Terms of Service, Section 11 - show the following web page to Visa, Mastercard, or your lawyer. I hope you didn't deposit via a debit card. See more at my web page at my Christian web site here: Citrades.com Terms of Agreement error as of 9 FEB 15

Here is their Terms of Service error that should allow everyone (except say $5) to Withdraw everything at Citrades.com - so long as you don't close your account. I only informed them of this today (9 FEB 15) during my battle with them. So everyone who joined before today or tomorrow when they'll likely change their Terms of Service is covered.

HERE is how the Withdrawal part looks in their Terms of Service, Section 11 today:

11. Withdrawal Procedure & Refund Policy

If a client would like to cancel their account and withdraw their money and the client
has not accepted a bonus a trading volume of 10X (ten times) the deposit will be required
before any withdrawal is granted.

When you read the above closely.
As you can see from the above Citrades.com' Withdrawal 'rule' it ONLY addresses a client who wants to "cancel their account and withdraw their money. It DOES NOT speak to someone like me or you who DOES NOT want to 'cancel' our accounts. I merely want to withdraw $300 of my $315 in my account, back to my VISA. The missing word "and" or even 'and/or' makes it illegal for Citrades to not deposit my requested USD $300 back to my VISA. I did not accept any bonus. I informed Citrades today about this in a signed letter to: 'accounting@citrades.com'; 'support@citrades.com'; 'compliance@Citrades.com'; 'leonardo@citrades.com' . I also, called VISA and they credited back the $300 to my Visa - awaiting Citrades reply of course.

If Citrades Terms of Service Agreement said instead "If a client would like to cancel their account and/or just withdraw their money without canceling their account". Then Citrades would have a 'leg to stand on'. Regardless, Citrades Withdrawal policy is usury in my opinion. Probably among the worst withdrawal policy in the business.

Back