• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Citrades.com withdrawal issue

I am having an issue with a company

tycnhieu9

Private
Hey guys,

I got problem with the broker Citrades.com. I deposited and traded with them around 1 month ago. Everything at first seems fine, easy registration, fast deposit, nice platform.... But I found out a terrible thing until I withdrew my money. I have request them to withdraw $228.5 from my balance, but its around 10 days, even I have sent all my documents for verification, but they dont reply anything.

I feel something unusual with this broker after the withdrawal request.

How should I do ?

Hey guys,

I got problem with the broker Citrades.com. I deposited and traded with them around 1 month ago. Everything at first seems fine, easy registration, fast deposit, nice platform.... But I found out a terrible thing until I withdrew my money. I have request them to withdraw $228.5 from my balance, but its around 10 days, even I have sent all my documents for verification, but they dont reply anything.

I feel something unusual with this broker after the withdrawal request.

How should I do ?

Well Few questions for you as Eddiger and Pharaoh.......

How did you deposit?

What country are you in?

Im in Vietnam and deposited through Skrill. I have invited those guys into this thread but no reply from them. They hold my money for more than a week. This is a truly scammer

eConsumer.gov takes complaints no matter where you are.

Agree, When I First Hear Binary Name, I Feel Curious With That, And Not Much Know How That Market Works ..

Based on the complaints I've seen, many binary brokers work by skipping the whole idea of processing withdrawals.

Back