• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem CiTrades.com won't process my withdrawal

I am having an issue with a company

blueocean02

Recruit
Any suggestions to recover the remainder of my balance in CiTrades?
No one is answering my messages or contact page, or chat.
Account Manager Julio Cesar <jcesar@citrades.com> and Alejandro Cardenas <acardenas@citrades.com>, Martha Smith <accounting@citrades.com>, Emily Cooper <compliance@citrades.com>, <support@citrades.com>, <info@citrades.com.
I registered an account through MyFirstOnlinePaydaySystem.biz by express recommendation of Roy Tribble (scamwatchdog.org) and have completed verification of the account immediately, I made a deposit by Skrill but was never credited USD 360.00 won in the demo. A few days passed and I decided to try the software (like a game). When I realized it was a scam I have requested the withdrawal. Since March 30, 2016 I talked to my account manager three times (he called from a different number each time coded cell of my country) to confirm that I would not trade more and I want my money, but so far I they are ignoring.
I raised a claim to Skrill and they have responded that no have a policy of customer protection.
Anyway, I sent more the 60 emails and no one answers.
Thanks.

Attachments

• Citrades cancellation 3.jpg
    Citrades cancellation 3.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Citrades 03.jpg
    Citrades 03.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Skrill respuesta.jpg
    Skrill respuesta.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank Pharaoh. I live in Paraguay.
And also I reported to FCA.org.UK, but I received no communication from them.
I'll go ahead with the complaints that you make reference.

Ask both your bank and local police whether Paraguay has a central place for reporting online financial fraud. If you find out one, post the info here.

Hi Pharaoh. The website that displays information for complaints in Paraguay is <http://www.protecciononline.com/denuncia/> , but it is suggested present directly to the office of Humaita Street esq Colón, Asuncion, phone +59521494657. This isn't me had happened and I will present next week. Referring to CiTrades, They still ignore me, no one answers.

What country are you in? Many countries have their own places to complaint about international financial fraud.

Citrades has at least some connections to Israel. Go ahead and file a complaint here...

www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/CONTACT/Pages/default.aspx

eConsumer.gov shares complaint info on request with police and regulators around the world. File a complaint with them here...

www.eConsumer.gov

I too was defrauded by citrades. In aug 2014 they ran my credit card for $4000 without my consent. They signed my name 4 days prior to them sending a authorization form for me to sign. I told them I wouldn't sign it. I reported this to my credit card company and citrades fought me on it and used info from a prior $1000 transaction I did authorize in the beginning. My credit card company Screwed up by not sending me there rebuttal and they have been trying to get a hold of someone there with no response. I actually have a issue with my credit card company since they allowed the transaction to be upheld although I showed them emails to citrades to reverse charges and I didn't authorize transaction . Especially the fraudulent signature they used days before they sent me authorization form. I. Know it sounds confusing but bottom line I am getting no response either

Hi Aplt1. Yes, I know I'm too stupid for not having checked before depositing. But Roy told me CiTrades had changed owners and probably not going to have problems.

"We've just changed owners, so everything will be fine now" is about as reassuring as "The expert account manager our company allowed to wipe out your account has been fired, so here's a new expert manager who will make you a ton of money, as soon as you deposit more."

Pharaoh, you are right and that I've heard sometimes. But I think that is not the case. I trusted Roy Tribble and had exchanged several emails before. Your website is reputable and exposed many scams. But I have forgotten this fundamental principle that "when it comes to money do not trust anyone".

UPDATE: After nearly a month of flooding their inboxes with messages, today I received an answer (attached). He continues scorn, because report that they have canceled my withdrawal to order my account manager Alejandro Cardenas, who is the person with whom I have made it very clear I want my money and I will not operate anymore.(three times, of four or five "I have had the privilege to communicate "). Alejandro hasn't responded to one of my mails in the last month.

Attachments

• CiTrades July 7.jpg
    CiTrades July 7.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 1
  • CiTrades cancellation 4.jpg
    CiTrades cancellation 4.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 1
Back