• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem CITRADES SCAM ALERT: BEWARE! DO NOT USE THEM AS A BROKER

I am having an issue with a company

Norbangel

Recruit
I am one of Citrades clients who opened a binary managed trading account with CITRADES in July 2014 with $10,00O and took a bonus of 15,000 which was to make a X 30 ($450,000 volume) turnover before I could be allowed to withdraw the funds. Somewhere along the line I observed that some bonuses had been added to my account without my knowledge and approval. I called my account manager Steve Phillips to complain that I did not request for any bonus and he called me to say that no bonus was added to my account and that it was part of their verification of trade process and that I should not disturb myself about it. On 4 January 2015 I upgraded to the VIP account and as that time my trading volume had reached 180192 USD turnover. I was told by Steve phillips, my account manager that the volume reached would count towards the x30 volume requirement of 450,000.00 USD
On reaching 270,000.00 USD on the VIP account I requested to withdraw $20,000 (180192 +270000 = 450192) but was told that I was yet to meet the volume requirement. I was told that I got additional bonus but I told them that I was not aware of any additional bonus other than the initial 15,000.00 USD. My complaint fell on deaf ears. At this point, I decided to trade my account by myself to enable me meet the additional volume requirement. I traded until my volume requirement reached zero and that was at a turnover of $465,480.73 USD (actually I reached slightly over 479,000.00 USD but later I only saw 465480.73 USD) and again requested to withdraw $10,000.00 USD on 29 December 2015,but the request has since remained as pending till date. If you add the total volume traded 180192 + 465480.73 = 645,672.73. There has not been any response from CITRADES accounting department, despite several mails that I have sent to them.
The withdrawal request was made on 29 December 2015. After several abortive attempts to reach my accounts manager, Steve Phillips, I was told that by one of the staff that he was dead but no new account manager was assigned to me. After five months of phone calls, I was later informed that my new account manager was Josh Howard but again, he failed to respond to any of my mails and he kept on avoiding me. Later on in January 2016, they assigned one Benjamin to me after several telephone calls as my account manager. Instead of helping me withdraw my funds he tried to convince me to open a second account and I refused. Since then he has avoided speaking to me and my withdrawal request has remained as pending since 29 December 2015.
Please, how do I go about getting my funds. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Brendan Okoye

I am one of Citrades clients who opened a binary managed trading account with CITRADES in July 2014 with $10,00O and took a bonus of 15,000 which was to make a X 30 ($450,000 volume) turnover before I could be allowed to withdraw the funds. Somewhere along the line I observed that some bonuses had been added to my account without my knowledge and approval. I called my account manager Steve Phillips to complain that I did not request for any bonus and he called me to say that no bonus was added to my account and that it was part of their verification of trade process and that I should not disturb myself about it. On 4 January 2015 I upgraded to the VIP account and as that time my trading volume had reached 180192 USD turnover. I was told by Steve phillips, my account manager that the volume reached would count towards the x30 volume requirement of 450,000.00 USD
On reaching 270,000.00 USD on the VIP account I requested to withdraw $20,000 (180192 +270000 = 450192) but was told that I was yet to meet the volume requirement. I was told that I got additional bonus but I told them that I was not aware of any additional bonus other than the initial 15,000.00 USD. My complaint fell on deaf ears. At this point, I decided to trade my account by myself to enable me meet the additional volume requirement. I traded until my volume requirement reached zero and that was at a turnover of $465,480.73 USD (actually I reached slightly over 479,000.00 USD but later I only saw 465480.73 USD) and again requested to withdraw $10,000.00 USD on 29 December 2015,but the request has since remained as pending till date. If you add the total volume traded 180192 + 465480.73 = 645,672.73. There has not been any response from CITRADES accounting department, despite several mails that I have sent to them.
The withdrawal request was made on 29 December 2015. After several abortive attempts to reach my accounts manager, Steve Phillips, I was told that by one of the staff that he was dead but no new account manager was assigned to me. After five months of phone calls, I was later informed that my new account manager was Josh Howard but again, he failed to respond to any of my mails and he kept on avoiding me. Later on in January 2016, they assigned one Benjamin to me after several telephone calls as my account manager. Instead of helping me withdraw my funds he tried to convince me to open a second account and I refused. Since then he has avoided speaking to me and my withdrawal request has remained as pending since 29 December 2015.
Please, how do I go about getting my funds. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Brendan Okoye
this has to go down as one of those my dog ate my homework kinds of excuses.
your account manager is dead.....honest to god....

Best regards,

Brendan Okoye

Its about huge money mate, You must check about the company before you invest single penny. Now come to solution, Send them email and tell them that you have started the thread here and if they are not giving you proper response then you may open FPA Traders Court Case against them. Also share your story with Regulation department.

Go ahead and invite them. Skip the Traders Court case on this one. The company is already labelled as a scam, so it's not qualified for more cases.

How did you make your deposits?

Go ahead and invite them. Skip the Traders Court case on this one. The company is already labelled as a scam, so it's not qualified for more cases.

How did you make your deposits?
The first deposit was made using my debit card while the second was made via wire transfer.

Ask your debit card's issuing bank's fraud department about chargebacks based on failure to provide promised services. Credit cards usually provide more protection than debit cards, but this can vary by country.

Also ask them about how to file wire fraud charges.

Back