• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Citrades scam !!??

I am having an issue with a company

vandisi11

Recruit
Hello there,

Im having problem with Citrades when trying to withdraw $231 in my account back to my ewallet. I have waited for more than 6 days with no reply from their support. I dont understand what the problem is. I think this is a sign of scam ? I have sent them emails but got no reply.

Please help me.

Email them an invitation to join this discussion thread. They will probably try to convince you that the FPA is a scam. The truth is that they like to spam the FPA in their own favor to discredit any complaints.

File a complaint with eConsumer.gov

Leave a review here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.cititrader.com

Complain to the ewallet company. This won't get your money back, but if enough complaints come in, Citrades/CitiTrader could lose the ability to take money using that one.

After you get done with that, go ahead and open an FPA Traders Court Case.

Honestly I don't like this company, I don't like any binary company especially the ones who are staring in this forum

Honestly I don't like this company, I don't like any binary company especially the ones who are staring in this forum

The nice ones (if there are any) don't tend to show up in forums nearly as much as others.

This company didnt reply anything to me.

What should I do now ?

I think I gonna expand the problem to other forum.

Back