City Equities Ltd

beneissa

Recruit
I have received a call from UK number from person called Mera Algaber and she advertised me this company and they can provide me around 25% every month. when I send the money and ask to return some of it, she stop answer me and now I have completed a month without any response. she said that they working in the company based in London and she provided me the registration page on the FCA website. so please be careful when dealing with this company.

If that Mera can really assure you 25% so why won't he/she invest his/her own money?

I doubt if they are really from UK

Can we have that phone number please to look up ?

And what is your account number there ?

I think this is latest address, call them if its helps you.

Address: Royal London House, 22-25 Finsbury Square, London EC2A 1DX, United Kingdom
Phone:+44 20 7489 5555

Or tell them that you are going to lodge complaint at FCA as City Equities Ltd operates under strict compliance to the regulatory standards of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).

I have tried to reach the place in London and it was fake, I have sent the money to their account in HSBC (wire) is there any chance to return my money ? I notify the fraud department of the bank and they said we will contact u in a month !!! is it possible of the bank to freeze their account ?

I think this is latest address, call them if its helps you.

Address: Royal London House, 22-25 Finsbury Square, London EC2A 1DX, United Kingdom
Phone:+44 20 7489 5555

Or tell them that you are going to lodge complaint at FCA as City Equities Ltd operates under strict compliance to the regulatory standards of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).

Probably it is a virtual phone number and address

Back