CityFXCapital Connie Anderson

Cityfxcapital.

CONNIE THE CON.

THATS ALL THIS SOUNDS LIKE

FOLKS STAY AWAY FROM THESE TYPE OF PEOPLE ALL BLUSTER:nerd:

Yep, looks like I've lost my money for now also. Was promised 7 weeks of live room and sms signals etc, starting from Monday 7th Nov. There was only ever 1 full day of live room. A few days were cut short or didnt happen due to 'technical problems' and the rest due to Connies i'll health.

Friday night i received a string of SMS messages basically laughing, and telling us how he was spending our money.

I've kept a record of everything, and even have a list of email addresses for other subscribers (an email was sent out without hiding them).

Last edited:
I would like to receive your signals in
order to review and analyze them with the help of the community of FPA traders.

Could anybody publish name/location/picture of the potential scammers ?

Last edited:
Fraud

Could I make a request that anyone who has lost any money to "Connie Anderson", Citycapitalfx or TechFX go to actionfraud.org.uk and spend a few minutes reporting the fraud. The perpetrator is counting on people not taking action, but if enough people do make a complaint, there is a trail that can get him stopped.

If nothing is done with this con man, he will emerge again in a few weeks to fleece some more people.

I've just come across this thread and was involved with both of Anderson's Companies.
He's obviously an unsavoury character but I thought he was good enough, as a Trader, to make more money from monthly subscriptions.
Why become a Scammer ?

Well done FPA

Well done FPA. Because of the work you do and the creation of these forums the forex trading world is a much safer place for everyone. I admire the guts, determination, dedication and the unwavering stance on these kinds of issues the FPA displays. I am also glad you are now making members of the FPA aware of threats of legal action against the FPA. Broader awareness of such threats will enable members to support the FPA. This person "Connie" deserves to be exposed and if possible stopped from creating more sites set up with the intention to scam. I notice there is a post from another member who mentioned they had received an email from the scammer where the recipients had not been entered into the BCC field... thereby leaving email contact details open for all recipients to see. Would be great to contact some of these people to add weight to karenmargarets case. I'm sure by the sound of it they would all have had the same experience. Lulu

I always thought it's a good policy to make threats public. It is good for all of us to know whom we are dealing with.

Keep up the good work, FPA!

Back