ckcoins scam alert

cryptoasswtf

Recruit
Be warned.

Between November 2021 and March 2022, my friend fell into a crypto romance scam. She met this Chinese guy through the WeChat app. He persuaded her to open an account on the VirgoCX.ca and then personally sent her a link to https:// ckcoins dot vip/download. He convinced my friend to buy ETH on the VirgoCX and transferred the ETH to Ckcoins. Every time she transferred she needed to contact the Ckcoins APP customer services for ETH addresses. Under his influence, the scammer asked her to do speed trading of 60s, 180s and 600s on the ckcoin app. He even topped her up by 50,000 usdt but not via erc20. He topped her up by asking her ckcoins id. Then when he instructed her to withdraw all the crypto on March 5th, the ckcoins customer service asked her to pay a 25% personal income tax in cryptocurrency by March 15th. At the same time, this scammer hustling my friend to borrow money from friends and to loan from other financial companies. When she asked this guy which country ckcoins was registered, he said that was UK. By that time, she already lost a lot of money to this platform.

Be warned.

Between November 2021 and March 2022, my friend fell into a crypto romance scam. She met this Chinese guy through the WeChat app. He persuaded her to open an account on the VirgoCX.ca and then personally sent her a link to https:// ckcoins dot vip/download. He convinced my friend to buy ETH on the VirgoCX and transferred the ETH to Ckcoins. Every time she transferred she needed to contact the Ckcoins APP customer services for ETH addresses. Under his influence, the scammer asked her to do speed trading of 60s, 180s and 600s on the ckcoin app. He even topped her up by 50,000 usdt but not via erc20. He topped her up by asking her ckcoins id. Then when he instructed her to withdraw all the crypto on March 5th, the ckcoins customer service asked her to pay a 25% personal income tax in cryptocurrency by March 15th. At the same time, this scammer hustling my friend to borrow money from friends and to loan from other financial companies. When she asked this guy which country ckcoins was registered, he said that was UK. By that time, she already lost a lot of money to this platform.
ckcoins.vip/download The web is not working

Be warned.

Sorry for your friends loss and they are a victim of the pig butchering scam. What country are you from so we can further advise where to file reports.

I also had exactly the same scam two weeks ago, I think it is the same guy who lied to us (could be), did the scammer steal the identity of a guy called rey_zzz? If yes, can you contact me? EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED

FPA Foums Team Note: Posting your email address is a fast way to meet hundreds of people who claim they can quickly and easily recover your funds. They are all recovery room scammers. You can see a sample of how many of them try to steal more money from FPA members by CLICKING HERE.

Back