1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clapan EA. Refund not honored.

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by GuyMitchell, Aug 4, 2011.

1. GuyMitchell

GuyMitchell Recruit

I bought clapan and tested it. It did not perform and it soon became apparent that I did not have anywhere near enough balance in my account for clapan to function correctly. I asked for a refund within the 30 day trial period and they just keep replying with excuses. It has now been 2 weeks but now they just simply ignore my emails.

2. Albert.b

Albert.b Sergeant

Bypass the vendor and contact directly whoever you made the payment through!

My advice for the future if you buy ANY TYPE OF SOFTWARE, IF THEY DON'T SELL IT VIA CLICKBANK, THEN DON'T BUY IT!

60 day any reason guarantee - the best there is out there!

3. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

File a complaint with the payments processor.

If you used a credit card, get in touch with your issuing bank about a chargeback.

4. GuyMitchell

GuyMitchell Recruit

Thanks for the advice I have issued a complaint with plimus and have started the complaint procedure for a charge back with my credit card.

#4 GuyMitchell, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
  5. GuyMitchell

GuyMitchell Recruit

refund finally honoured

After a complaint with Plimus and a gazillion emails I have been promised a refund.

6. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Good job on keeping after them. Some companies make a lot more money since a lot of people give up too quickly and easily. Let everyone know if the refund comes through.

Also, watch your credit card statements carefully for awhile. I've heard of a different forex company deciding to charge again after a reversal. I've also once had a very reputable company (not forex) have a repeated screw up in their billing system and kept charging me for months after I suspended service.