• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Class Action- Learn to Trade, Australia

I am having an issue with a company
I am from South Africa, and have recently fell prey to Greg Seckers aggressive marketing strategies, and the speed that they work at prying your money from your pocket. After I had received the T&C'S from them just after paying (14 October2022) {they make sure they have your money firs), I decided this was not for me, and decided to cancel. Most of what they are selling as well is available on you tube and other sources.

They then threw the T&C's at me, that I cannot get a refund. On the 18 October they took the same amount again from my account, for what reason I don't know yet they have not replied to my email.

I am very interested in the Australian class action, because I think there would be quite a response from people in South Africa if such a thing was started here
Hi there ! I have been investigating him for over a year now and have been in contact with many victims. I am keen to hear your account and those of others in South Africa. You can contact me through LinkedIn as I can’t leave my tel no/e mail etc.

Thanks
Mark Veljovic

But clearly you are very new to this forum and new to the world of FX. You'll lose your virginity soon enough.

Have you seen anyone actually obtain restitution in this way?
And if so how long did it take from the initial complain until the investigation/court ruling was completed?
Would love my money back.
Li-Ping Chew of Learn To Trade Australia has advised me today via email, that they will not be offering any refund. Even though I requested it based on medical reasons with medical certificate provided by me.
I enrolled early Dec. 2022.
$45K I can't afford.
So angry and ashamed.

Hi,

Are there any victims on this site who are part of the FrankLaw class action against Learn to Trade !
I am looking for an update and have some information

Thanks

Mark Veljovic

Hi,

For information, I have been in touch with lawyers gathering information for a possible Learn to Trade Class Action in Australia, led by Frank Law law firm. They have asked me to help by identifying additional people in the UK who have been duped by Secker and may have paid money into an Australian Bank Account. They are asking for any people who have paid money to give them their details via their website, franklaw.com.au This will allow them to assess the extent of any fraud.

I am currently investigating the extent of the Learn to Trade UK operation, especially following the 2022 Lifestyle Trader events being heavily marketed by Secker all over You Tube. Keen to hear on this site any updates.
As an aside, and it has been mentioned here before, any ‘live’ webinars are actually pre-recorded so don’t be duped otherwise.

Thanks
Hi,

For information, I have been in touch with lawyers gathering information for a possible Learn to Trade Class Action in Australia, led by Frank Law law firm. They have asked me to help by identifying additional people in the UK who have been duped by Secker and may have paid money into an Australian Bank Account. They are asking for any people who have paid money to give them their details via their website, franklaw.com.au This will allow them to assess the extent of any fraud.

I am currently investigating the extent of the Learn to Trade UK operation, especially following the 2022 Lifestyle Trader events being heavily marketed by Secker all over You Tube. Keen to hear on this site any updates.
As an aside, and it has been mentioned here before, any ‘live’ webinars are actually pre-recorded so don’t be duped otherwise.

Thanks
Hi,

Thanks
The class action has been discontinued ! All 73 victims/‘expressions of interest’ have been notified and given my e mail address as I am putting together a criminal evidence package as we speak. Please make contact with me if you are one of those 73 of feel you were duped and lost money after being misled !

Hi,

Thanks

Hi,

Are there any victims on this site who are part of the FrankLaw class action against Learn to Trade !

Thanks

Mark Veljovic
Hi
I have recently been involved with SmartCharts (learn to trade) and would like to be involved in helping take down there shady practices I’m already in the hole 8k and they have recently denied refund I did 3 day course that took 5k then they gave no info just pushing me for the up sell into there ridiculously over priced Unlimited wealth I was rushed into signing up with no confirmation of what I was getting for my $45,000 I saw this yesterday and tried to get out but they keep calling me trying to convince me to move forward and make payment I accept that I clicked on the software which I had to do to be involved with the course but the way the cover themselves with the disclaimer is disappointing to say the least I can forward all correspondence to help with case. They are dirty and need to go down

If Greg Secker could be legally stopped it would have happened by now. How much evidence is required beyond the mountain that is already out there?

This is the precise reason why vigilante groups exist, to take care of the justice system’s failings.

Hi
I have recently been involved with SmartCharts (learn to trade) and would like to be involved in helping take down there shady practices I’m already in the hole 8k and they have recently denied refund I did 3 day course that took 5k then they gave no info just pushing me for the up sell into there ridiculously over priced Unlimited wealth I was rushed into signing up with no confirmation of what I was getting for my $45,000 I saw this yesterday and tried to get out but they keep calling me trying to convince me to move forward and make payment I accept that I clicked on the software which I had to do to be involved with the course but the way the cover themselves with the disclaimer is disappointing to say the least I can forward all correspondence to help with case. They are dirty and need to go down
Hi !
Please contact me via LinkedIn and I can give you my mobile, e mail so you can forward your material.
Thanks
Mark Veljovic

Would love my money back.
Li-Ping Chew of Learn To Trade Australia has advised me today via email, that they will not be offering any refund. Even though I requested it based on medical reasons with medical certificate provided by me.
I enrolled early Dec. 2022.
$45K I can't afford.
So angry and ashamed.
Please contact me on LinkedIn
I have been investigating him for nearly 2 years.
I can help with the best way forward. I am already in contact with the police.

Thanks

Mark Veljovic

Hi,

Thanks

Mark Veljovic
I recently fell to his scam. I have contacted frabklaw and given my story on how I took one look at the demo smart charts and said I want a refund within 24 hours! They ignored me for 2 days then said no.. but not before Tring to upsell me the AI version. Total crooks who need to be stopped!

Back