• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem CLASS ACTION vs IRONFX

I am having an issue with a company
The Italian law firm KMlegalnet is filing criminal charge against IronFx before the Public Prosecutor in Rome.

Subject-Matter is fraud and insolvency fraud.

Natural persons which are object of the criminal report are the Cypriot directors of IronFx and some Italian Account Managers.

The Italian law firm KMlegalnet is filing criminal charge against IronFx before the Public Prosecutor in Rome.

Subject-Matter is fraud and insolvency fraud.

Natural persons which are object of the criminal report are the Cypriot directors of IronFx and some Italian Account Managers.

Dear IRONFXSCAM and oscarra,

Thank you for your comment which clearly serves no other purpose other than an attempt to defamate the company.

We note that your continuous defamatory attempts are aimed at creating impressions, disgrace, and damage to the Company’s reputation and goodwill. Such inappropriate conduct is not welcome by the Company and is against ethics and morals.

Please understand our position in clearing what was indeed proven to be a multitude of repeated hostile, baseless and defamatory allegations by non-clients. This sometimes required us to take a forcefully factual approach in order to stop purely defamatory threads without a valid client claim.
In our effort at FPA, we have answered all threads with facts. We have identified all real clients and successfully dealt with their claims. We have also answered to a multitude of postings by non-clients. You may have noticed that these postings are just the same things going round and round and round in a merry and baseless go-round.

The allegations merry go round (same things posted again and again in different threads) are as follows and concern (amongst others) the below repeated statements which are presented below in no particular order:

1. “Petitions in the European Parliament”: The last petition to the European Parliament in July 2017 plainly confirmed the sole jurisdiction of the Republic of Cyprus in dealing with any complaints against CySEC regulated entities. The statutes on National Sovereignty are very clear and any additional petitions (if ever lodged) will have a similar fate.

2. “Clients are consumers”: we have won seminal court cases in this respect. The EU law is clear in this respect that clients are not consumers. The Cyprus Consumer Protection Service opinion was just an unfortunate and wrongful interpretation of the legal framework. We have initiate legal action in this respect. We also stress that this is not a Court decision.

3. “Class action lawsuits”: we confirm none is in existence and we have never been notified of one. A couple of comments in threads concern shady law firms trying to procure unsuspecting clients. They never get anywhere as there are no real claims and no one is willing to pay legal fees.

4. “€335,000 fine”: this was a settlement with CySEC following their investigation of the 10-largest Cyprus Brokers in 2015. No party admitted wrongdoing and the matter is closed since November 2015. IronFX was the only company under investigation that did not receive a fine. All the remaining Brokers in the investigation received fines.

On the contrary, the undisputed facts are:

1. We have been operational for 8 years, one of the longest established global Brokers.

2. We remain fully regulated by the four premier regulators in the FX world (FCA, ASIC, CySEC and FSB) with full licencing and with an absolutely clean record of conduct. No fines and no warnings whatsoever. For your reference:

• Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No. 585561)

• Australia Securities and Investments Commission (AFSL No. 417482)

• Financial Services Board (FSP No. 45276)

• Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (Licence No. 125/10)

3. We never breached any Capital Adequacy requirements in any of our regulated jurisdictions.

4. We have had the same auditors since inception with a clean audit record throughout.

5. We have not had a single Court judgment in any jurisdiction against us.

6. The “huge number of complaints” respond to a mere 0.2% of our client base, most are old and have been dealt with.

7. We have passed significant due diligence as part of various investment processes in our 8 years of operations. This has culminated in the recent investment by a regulated fund in our company.

For your latest attempt to defamate the company (or any other issues or repeated defamatory commentary or false allegations you want to post on the FPA site) please refer to the opening post of the “IronFX – Falsely Accused Broker” thread: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-falsely-accused-broker.54115/

We also refer your repetitive comment to @AsstModerator and we request for action to be taken against your spamming.

Thank you

The Italian law firm KMlegalnet is filing criminal charge against IRONFX before the Public Prosecutor in Rome.

Were you scammed by IRONFX? Join the class action!

https://www.kmlegalnet.com/

Attachments

• 50 euro CLASS ACTION.jpg
    50 euro CLASS ACTION.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 3
The Italian law firm KMlegalnet is filing criminal charge against IRONFX before the Public Prosecutor in Rome.

Were you scammed by IRONFX? Join the class action!

https://www.kmlegalnet.com/

Dear IRONFXSCAM,

Thank you for your repeated defamatory comment.

For your latest attempt to defamate the company (or any other issues or repeated defamatory commentary or false allegations you want to post on the FPA site) please refer to the “IronFX – Falsely Accused Broker” thread, post #1 (https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-falsely-accused-broker.54115/) and in particular Point (7) of the said posting.

Should you have any specific, factual complaint, we welcome you once again to identify yourself as a client of the company by providing the relevant details.

Thank you

Dear IronFX,
I'm your client since April 2013. Until a certain date we worked well together, but since 12/05/2015 you decided to take a behavior absolutely incorrect (I would say fraudulent ...). From that day I'm waiting for my money: € 44.588!
My struggle to get my money does not stop: on 17/01/2018 the Financial Ombudsman has decided that you have to pay me € 36.307.
Now I am ready to proceed with a court case in Cyprus and to report further to the supervisory bodies.
How can you say that you are a serious broker if you behave like that? Your story shows that you are unreliable.
Now that I have these evidences and the decision of FOS I will try more and more to let people know how you really are.
I await your news and my money.

Attachments

• FOS.jpg
    FOS.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 3
Back