1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Classified Information

Discussion in 'Forex Peace Army - Development and Upgrades' started by AsstModerator, Aug 10, 2008.

1. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

Companies have emailed the Forex Peace Army looking to hire traders. People have emailed the FPA wanting to find jobs as traders. A few members have asked how they can sell some used forex stuff. Another company wants to list its forex broker rebates.

Until now the FPA wasn't set up to deal with this sort of thing. Since there seems to be growing demand for things that don't fit into other areas of the forums, the FPA now has a classified ads section.

Currently, there are 5 categories.

Help Wanted/Services Offered - Traders, programmers, Website developers. If you need one or are one, this is the place.
    EDIT: This was later split into 2 separate categories.
    Help Wanted
    services Offered

Forex Discounts and Rebates - Does your company want to offer FPA members a real discount? How about some kind of rebate? This is the place to post it. Permanent "discounts" that are used as marketing ploys don't count.

Forex Blogs - Have a cool forex blog you want to show off? Post it here. Skip the "I hate Felix" blogs - Everybody at FPA headquarters has already seen them.

Used Forex Stuff - Got an old version of a forex book you want to sell. Do it here. For software and ebooks, the seller is responsible for making sure not to violate any licensing agreements or copyrights.

Forex Affiliate Links - If you really want FPA members to use your affililiate link instead of going straight to the company's website, post your link and tell everyone why.

If there is demand, more categories can be added.

As usual, the FPA recommends caution and doing some research before sending money to someone you don't know. I hope that no one would mis-use the FPA classifieds to scam someone, but cannot guarantee it.

2. ABDULAZEEZ I.T.AFOLABI

Re: Classified Information-Top Secret

Hi!
    This information goes on to confirm that FPA is becoming bulwark for the voiceless in the forex business and as such its image and integrity are to be religiously and jealously protected by all and sundry.

I want to also believe that for every society,FPA inclusive you must have some spoilt eggs so, FPA should as matter of urgency scrutinize all ads that are made by its numerous members because some may see this as an opportunity to milk some innocent souls dry. If necessary steps are not taken for thorough screening and sieving the seeds from the chaff it might lead to soiling the good image of the group.

Finally, I want to suggest that FPA should graduate from an Advocacy Association to more aggressive Organization that will be able to take all necessary legal instruments to bear upon any forex scammers around the globe.

Regards,

AbdulAzeez I.T.Afolabi.

3. mtntgr

mtntgr Recruit

Keep the Heat Turned Up

I think this is a great idea, but...
    would strongly recommend including a link at bottom of ads to any existing reviews of said products / services.
    Otherwise the risk of bad eggs dragging down the good reputation of FPA is a definite possibility.

Keep up the great work.

-mtntgr

4. awsl

awsl Private, 1st Class

I concur, it would be useful to have a review for any of the posts. More often than not, most products or service with mass ads are really crap.

5. PipMonger

PipMonger Private

Categories

Would it be possible to get a listing for, Forex Merchandise?

Many thanks.

6. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

I've added a category for New Forex Stuff to go along with Used Forex Stuff.