Cleaning out the “Inbox”

My broker has two feeds inside the platform, and then I just go to pages for their daily analyses. I actually only check my email account that gets any signals when there's a news release I don't understand and I want to see what Felix says about it.
As I mentioned above, I also try to watch as much bloomberg TV as I have the presence of mind to.
I find watching bloomberg helps to stop me from getting dazzled by trees and makes me see forest on charts.

What I was trying to say is:

What I was trying to say is:

Now when I sign on to my email. I see all this “STUFF” that I have to read. It takes discipline to not shy away from it.
I see the Inbox messages. I go top down. Open the 1st email, I click on the link. It brings up a new web window. I go back and "DELETE the email". This automatically brings up the next email and the process begins again. I read or close the window when I want to later.
So the point of this thread was to say:
Open the email. Open the website on the email. Go back immediately and delete the email.
Read or delete the web window later.

This “IS” my business now..

Basing my judgements on the information I am able to process in my head.

It’s like the phrase back when you used to have to use DOS to use your computer. “Garbage in, garbage out”. It meant that you were responsible for the entries you made on the computer. If you put them in wrong the computer worked wrong, or it didn’t work.

Sounds like Forex Trading to me.

One of the only things I used to harp on to newbie’s was “Read the Daily Signals”, all of it “Every Day” even if you don’t understand it. It will sink in some how. That was back when the FPA had only one daily signal and that was the “only” report I was trying to understand. I get a lot more reports now. My scan, read speed is increasing. I do practice eye drills and speed read training (eyeQ https://www.eyeqadvantage.com/ ) to get better.

Good luck to every body
(Luck is where preparation meets opportunity)

Last edited:
?what other people look at for their info?

A cup of coffee, a piece of cheese toast, a hand full of vitamins, and reports in the inbox in the morning. I think I can get used to it.
Just for the sake of what other people have in their reports:

I like Sive Morten’s weeklies,
Crazy Cat’s dailies,
I haven’t used Alpari’s demo in a while but they have a nice compact “Economic Calender Highlights” I look at,
I still get “Money and Markets” but that’s mostly stocks and doesn’t take me long to delete,
The same for “TradetheNews.com”, mostly stocks
I started looking at “freshpips .com” and a couple others.

Right now I mostly a technical trade person. It’s just numbers and charts. I like them they don’t lie.
Just for the sake of saying I am socialized though, it’s fun to see what the news says and the market's do.

This is by no way any form of endorsement of anything. I would just like to hear what other people look at for their info and how they clean the inbox.

Last edited:
Back