1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clients of NRGBinary, Lbinary, Titan Trade, Ivory Options, CapitalOption, CapitalOneForex, BigOption

Discussion in 'Wholesale Forex Complaints' started by AsstModerator, Dec 30, 2015.

1. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

UPDATE:
    Impending Class Action Lawsuit
    Against LBinary, IronFx, and more.

[​IMG]
    Click for more info

I'm posting this at the request of GiamboneLaw.com...

International law firm Giambrone is currently instructed by numerous clients with regard to claims against the following platforms:

NRG Binary
    Lbinary
    Titan trade
    Ivory Options
    CapitalOption
    CapitalOneForex
    BigOption

Giambrone have been heavily involved in the outside of court work stages, and have achieved a deal of success in settlements for clients. However there remain numerous claims which are not being dealt with adequately by brokers and Giambrone has now decided to issue numerous claims against these brokers. While Court action can be costly, it is Giambrone’s intention to raise numbers of instructions from clients, which will in turn enable Giambrone to spread the costs for court action among the clients who have instructed on a pro-rata basis.

Giambrone is keen to press ahead with formal court action against the above mentioned brokers early in the New Year and invite enquiries with an emphasis on reference to the abovementioned brokers though any others not contained in the list are also welcome. If you have been affected negatively by any of the above brokers, had withdrawals rejected, have been promised huge gains which never materialised, or believe the broker has breached any terms of engagement, then do not hesitate to contact us at forex@giambronelaw.com.

2. saskar

saskar Recruit

I have problem with NRGbinary from three years

3. Chun Khoo

Chun Khoo Private, 1st Class

BigOption cancelled my withdrawals and I DID NOT ACCEPT any bonuses from them at all.

4. ghiomesh7

ghiomesh7 Recruit

I have trouble in withdraw from Titan Trade.. Please, can you help me to return back my money?

5. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Go ahead and get a thread opened in Scam Alerts. Include information about how and when you deposited. You can also contact Giambrone Law about the class action lawsuit.

6. Coldfear

Coldfear Recruit

I think NRGbinary has closed down their website doesn't come up anymore

7. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

I believe they moved most of their operations over to TitanTrade.

8. trackerone

trackerone Recruit

NRG Binary and Titan Trade are connected to proactivetrader.com
    Proactivetrader are handling the accounts ie:deposits of a scam being run called - BLAZING TRADER by TOROPTIONS . this is a binary options scam
    They list both their addresses in Scotland at - 272 Bath St , Glasgow. Scotland. [a scammed client went there and there is a "plaque" on a wall of a building]. [someone can be traced from this!]

TOROPTIONS has scammed hundreds of thousands and probably millions from Canadians, Australians , Kiwis, Malaysians etc.
    They have used legit internet trading sites[investing.com] for advertising using fake reports from Richard Branson [big pic of him also] etc.

Wonder what Richard Branson would think of himself being used to scam people in a Ponzi.??

#8 trackerone, May 31, 2017
    Lasted edited by : May 31, 2017