• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss CliqFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Greetings to all!
I decided to write a review about CLIQFX.
Previously phoning with managers company, I decided to go to them in Kiev. I talk the people, let's say, to get acquainted. Managers immediately warned me that there is no client office, but if I really want to, they can hold a meeting. I came to the office and met him pleasantly. It is evident that the work is not boiling even in the client's office. The guys are friendly. They told about the company's plans for the future. I will say at once that I was very inspired - their plans and the company obviously came to this market for a long time, which is good. I originally wanted to work on the IB , but now I will trade with them. In general, I found a company with which I will cooperate. Given their plans, I wish them real success.
p.s. Sorry for my english

Dear customers and partners,

We are pleased to inform you about the launch of our MAM service! This is a very important event in the development of our company, which contains 3 excellent news at once:

A new type of trading account is available - MAM (Multi Account Manager). This is the first trading account, which results will be automatically displayed in the Rating of MAM accounts and will be available for acquaintance for all comers. Now you can use only 1 account for managing your investors' funds.

The minimum amount required on your Wallet to open a MAM account is $1000.

Flexible choice of the percentage from 0 to 40% of reward from investors’ profit, which trader will receive for managing the investor's funds.

The period for which trader accepts funds for fund management (the trading period) varies from 0 to 4 weeks. We specifically saved the classic term for MAM accounts (0 weeks) for those traders who do not need trading periods and for those investors who want to have access to their money on any day of the week. Well, if your trading strategy implies a trading period, then there is also a solution for you - from 1 to 4 weeks. In this case, you are given the opportunity to issue a commission for early withdrawal in your offer.

We have created a MAM rating. Transparent, single and user friendly. Any new MAM account after passing the path from the creation of the application to the verification falls into the Rating, where every 30 minutes the positions are updated. This is a unique opportunity for traders to declare themselves to the whole world and attract an unlimited number of investors. MAM accounts with their Rating is also a new excellent product for investment, in which:

• minimum deposits of only $100.
  • the ability to select multiple accounts simultaneously for diversification.
  • a lot of international traders with their own trading strategy, which every day are fighting for their place in the ranking.<
  • profit will accrual instantly.
  • the trader does not have access to your money etc.
We will remind you that starting from launch of our company we’ve started receiving from you the first requests to provide a MAM accounts to simplify the management of several accounts of your investors. And we have given you such an exceptional opportunity by an individual approach and personal requests for technical support. At that time, we did not have the rating and publicity of these accounts, but we satisfied your requirements.

Having seen the potential of this direction and the need from our customers, we began to develop our own MAM service, which will be useful for both traders and investors. Why MAM? This is the most reliable and simple tool for today. We created a hybrid product in which we collected the best from PAMM and classic MAM accounts.

MAM account from CLIQ FX it’s:

• full control of the personal funds of investors in their accounts.
  • unlimited number of accounts, both for trading and investment.
  • double level of risk management.
  • flexible terms of the trading period.
  • full confidentiality of trading operations.
Unlike PAMM accounts, our MAM service meets the requirements of such leading global regulators of financial markets as JFSA, FCA, CySec.

Thus, for today in the Rating we have already gathered 16 of your MAM accounts, which in a short time managed to earn with us and formed their trade history. This will help our clients in making their investment decisions or will serve as role models and motivations for creating their own MAM accounts.

The start takes place in the beta version counting on your recommendations and wishes for improving the service for both investors and managers.

Sincerely, The CLIQ FX team.

At the current time of deadline and realization of incomprehensible goals, the development of technical and technological progress is simply inevitable! Therefore, the world is developing very rapidly and the trading industry, respectively. Evolution of trade and financial processes began with personal exchange of goods, then moved to the banking level, switched to trading, and then execut operations from anywhere thought the Internet; and now the final point of development is the transition to high-frequency trading using software.

8135ca58bc4b.png

Trading robots give traders unlimited opportunities for earning, and most importantly, the maximum possible effective time and speed of execution.
It's no secret that trading is one of the types of remote work. To generate income, the trader is practically unlimited. Forex robots provide a huge help to a trader in obtaining income.

Today programmers or traders create by themself a huge number of auxiliary programs that facilitate the process of trading on Forex.

What are these "advisers" or "experts"? Forex robots is an automatic trading system, created for traders or investors algorithms that manage their financial flows.

The process of trading robots from a psychological point of view looks less stressful. At the same time, it makes no sense to delve deeply into the technical or fundamental analysis of the market, because all calculations will be incorporated into the algorithms of the commercial adviser. The trading expert simplifies and automates the activity of the trader.

All these advantages need only one thing: it is the real support of the work of advisers, experts and robots at the level of high-frequency execution. This is the service you can already get today with the broker CLIQ FX on dedicated accounts of the ROBO type.

Firstly in the history of the trading industry, the company has developed the opportunity to test account DEMO - ROBO, which completely simulates not only the possibility of entering the real market, but also includes all the trading conditions of this type of account. This will allow the trader from all sides to appreciate the efficiency and the highest quality of the result of bidding.

Advantages of trade advisors in CLIQ FX:

• You can start trading from $ 100;
  • There are no restrictions on the maximum amount of the deposit;
  • The minimum trading volume is 0.01 for Forex, 1.0 for stocks and futures
  • Execution of orders - Market Execution
  • Testing the Expert Advisor on an exact copy of a real account of the DEMO-ROBO type
  • No restrictions on the number of open or limit orders
  • Input and withdrawal of funds without commissions

Test, check, earn with CLIQ FX!

First I had a free course in the company. Then passed paid courses from CliqFX and I liked them. I learn how to work on Demo account without problems, especially after perfect courrses with the classy teacher. She explained everything simply, clearly and immediately showed in practice. So there were no problems with training. I liked the courses so much and decided to continue the trade there. I do not regret the choice. I trade six months and managed to trade without loss, but with profit.

First I had a free course in the company. Then passed paid courses from CliqFX and I liked them. I learn how to work on Demo account without problems, especially after perfect courrses with the classy teacher. She explained everything simply, clearly and immediately showed in practice. So there were no problems with training. I liked the courses so much and decided to continue the trade there. I do not regret the choice. I trade six months and managed to trade without loss, but with profit.
Thanks for your feedback. We try to offer the best conditions for our customers.

Discover more opportunities for yourself!

092798df1027.png

Our team of analytical experts and traders has prepared for you an easy service of reviewing our Trading Signals. This is a unique opportunity for beginners to conduct a comparative analysis with own trading ideas while consolidating knowledge and skills of forecasting. Experienced traders will be able to find the same open-minded people as they are and to draw some additional market evaluation for their successful trades.

Service is available to everyone without restrictions! You can join right now and get unlimited trading ideas from one the best analysts in the market.

*the service is provided on the basis of the Telegram platform channel
** The FREE SIGNALS by CLIQ FX are not a call to action and do not guarantee you the gain of your capital!

I have been trading with this broker for five months and only now I managed how to earn. I was already disapointed, but it's good that the manager cheered me up. I got more optimism. We will continue to trade!
The company appeared trading signals through a chat of telegrams. And I already make money on them. The signals themselves in 80% have positive deals. Replenished the account, you wait for the signal, You expose take profit and stop loss and close the terminal.

And my personal advice to you - a minimum of emotions, but only a fresh mind and more optimism!

Back