Close Multiple trade at onces

I don't like multiple trading. Because I lost the focus and then get more losses.
And I want to be focused on one trading.

Multiple trading is also associated with a larger risk, while traders need to control the risk to a minimum risk, but sometimes traders recklessly trade multiple trading positions on multiple pairs because desired to make a profit in a short time.

If you use a Metatrader platform you could ask to a mql programmer to code a script or EA that allow you to do what you are looking for.

Script close all orders maybe help for traders that want to close all orders opened with one click, I have a script file on a hard disk but never use it, maybe anyone who is interested can try it out.

Attachments

• Close_trades.zip
    7.2 KB · Views: 3
Well, as you correctly noted, you need a special tool for it, however I know there are some brokers which offer the opportunity to close all the opened trades at once, but of course you perhaps have other positions which you don't wnna close. So, in this case it's better to ask a broker whether it offers such a tool or not. Another option is to find a good tool or as you pointed EA, which might work the same way.
However, I believe there is no need to close multiple trades at once, because everything might be done by your own hands, the gap among the poisitions will be 1-2sec and I don't think it will be so crtical.

Back