ClubbingBuy.com Not provide correct version .(scammer ))))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I am a site administrator clubbingbuy.com I can 100% say that this is a lie. We did not have such a payment. We have one BTC wallet to which we accept payments. I don't see a link to the payment here where you can view the transaction data. I consider the person who wrote this to be dishonest.

ITS a SCAMM WEBSITE STAY AWAY.. AND REPORT TO PAYPAL , OR ANY OTHER PAYMENTS TO CLOSE HIS ACOUNT.

1) Please stop using ALL CAPS to type.

2) Have you been scammed yourself?? Please open your own separate scam alert thread and submit evidence.

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

ITS a SCAMM WEBSITE STAY AWAY.. AND REPORT TO PAYPAL , OR ANY OTHER PAYMENTS TO CLOSE HIS ACOUNT.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

FxMaster
they don't have any proof.I don't see a link to the transaction. the wallet that the money was sent to is also not available. Why are you posting this?

FxMaster
they don't have any proof.I don't see a link to the transaction. the wallet that the money was sent to is also not available. Why are you posting this?
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

wow I got scam on the same site, then blocked ! more than 300usd + all my losses 500+ they are making a lot of money from binary.com with their affiliates so sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back