ClubbingBuy.com Not provide correct version .(scammer ))))

Status
Not open for further replies.
daniele123
this participant bought 3 products and then demanded a refund via PayPal. I sent enough information to PayPal so they refused to give him a refund. To buy on our forum you need to agree with the rules and risks that each participant bears independently. This participant violated the rules and was banned

daniele123
this participant bought 3 products and then demanded a refund via PayPal. I sent enough information to PayPal so they refused to give him a refund. To buy on our forum you need to agree with the rules and risks that each participant bears independently. This participant violated the rules and was banned

Can you share what information was given to paypal?

And what are the rules? And which rules were violated?

I wish I had checked here first or Googled them, they are 100% scam Russian outfit...should have known better to send Rupples thru Paypal, red flags from the beginning. The joint group buy for best scalping using Fibo,, they provided a totally different crappy course. I saw about 5 others say the same thing in the delivery discussion section, not telling how many others fell for this and other "group buys" scams. I believe in karma and hope they "Goodmen" have so much misfortune and misery haunt them the rest of their miserable evil lives on this planet then suffer eternally in the afterlife. Hope this helps someone else from making the same mistake I did.

Don't fall for any of "Goodmen's" replies/attempts to sound legit here, he just wants to keep his scam going as long as they can Trust me they are pure scumbag scammers preying on people trying to improve their lives.

I wish I had checked here first or Googled them, they are 100% scam Russian outfit...should have known better to send Rupples thru Paypal, red flags from the beginning. The joint group buy for best scalping using Fibo,, they provided a totally different crappy course. I saw about 5 others say the same thing in the delivery discussion section, not telling how many others fell for this and other "group buys" scams. I believe in karma and hope they "Goodmen" have so much misfortune and misery haunt them the rest of their miserable evil lives on this planet then suffer eternally in the afterlife. Hope this helps someone else from making the same mistake I did.
enter your nickname on the forum and a screenshot of the payment. And we will continue the conversation.

Here's my payment to you "Goodmen". If you have any shred on decency you will refund me and all the others you cheated in that bogus thread....because you know for a fact you did not provide the right product...you just linked to a generic crappy fibonacci videos you found for free on the internet. Btw, I contacted the creator of the course we were supposed to buy from and he never was contacted by you and agree it's a scam and using his good name. Do the right thing and refund!

Here's my payment to you "Goodmen". If you have any shred on decency you will refund me and all the others you cheated in that bogus thread....because you know for a fact you did not provide the right product...you just linked to a generic crappy fibonacci videos you found for free on the internet. Btw, I contacted the creator of the course we were supposed to buy from and he never was contacted by you and agree it's a scam and using his good name. Do the right thing and refund!
Not that sending in my proof of payment will make any difference to you, since you have this elaborate scam going. You start by using a fake "organizer" to pitch hey everyone this Fibo product is the best, I negotiated a discount from $900 to $700 if we all pitch in we can get it, just $30 each.. Then after 100%+ plus is raised from probably at least 10 honest people, not fake accounts, the organizer says to Goodmen, send payment to his Telegram channel, which I had joined and found no contact info on it, instead of sending it to his business email address, there were 8 pages of fake posts and so many red flags that this guy orchestrated to make it seem real. Now the organizer says he's locked out and never got access to the product and if he can apply his payment to a different product,... what!? So pathetic Goodmen's way of promoting another fake product on his site.
Again, I hope this helps a fellow trader not to be scammed by this piece of crap, waste of life, thief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back