ClubbingBuy.com Not provide correct version .(scammer ))))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: As a Christian, I have to set the full record straight. Through my correspondence with the creator of the Fibo trading course our "group participation" was supposed to buy, I sent him a couple files of the material the group got and he said that it was his work... So I stand corrected and that we actually got his course material, at the 2 files I sent him was real. The negative part is that the creator was never contacted nor paid by any one associated with Clubbingbuy.com.nor did he agree to a discount from $900 to $700 which was posted by the "organizer". So the bottom line is "Goodmen" never purchased the product on the group's behalf but had his own copy from somewhere. He made up an "organizer" to pitch buying this and I suspect numerous other fake accounts to post excitement about buying and fake posts that they paid. Based on negative comments on the message board, I figure he got at least 10+ real buyers, so easy cash to make up a fake purchase. I was lucky to get some of the real material, but I will certainly never send him another Rupple again, very dumb on my part when there were so many red flags that I ignored. .

I can't believe how much time I've spent on posting here and thinking about your operation, but I've always been a man to see things through. FACT: I literally within minutes of posting here got an email reply back from the creator of the course on Fib trading and once again he said he never received a payment from anyone within the timeframe that the "group buy" was promoted.

Hey readers, "Goodmen" here says he paid him for the course but I swear as a Christian there is zero, I mean absolutely zero proof that he did so...his post of the actual seller is not found on the thread whatsoever, both in the now locked new members sections and the paid delivery section. Notice how he said to request to look at the payment...Bullcrap..

I was going to post my email exchange with the actual seller/creator of the program we were buying, but I don't want my personal info out there. It boils down to this: believe a 55 year old pennsylvania man whose trying to make income from forex trading and alert those about about a scam operation or believe a someone called "Goodmen" who if you decide to purchase from it will be in Rupples that you will regret sending. Trust me, this guy is con man through and through. If I see more replies on this, I will post my emails with the real seller which as I've said he has never got money from this con man... I guess I'm in your Head now LOSER!

Just want to add to my last post: when I emailed the creator of the course back saying to check our my dispute with the ScamMan aka Goodmen on here, I only sent him the main link to forexarmy.com and not this specific thread. I haven't seen his reply back, but I will next time and encourage him to post here confirming exactly what I've been saying. He was never paid for the course that our "Group Participation" was set to supposedly do. I don't even know the price that was settled on $900 or $700, either way on the site it shows an overflow of initial members and reserve members all "paid" status... like 25 plus if I recall, what happened to the excess funds of $30 per member? No word ofcourse, right into Good Scam Men" pockets.
Again, I have better things to do but just hate to be scammed by someone who on here claims to be legit.

My name is John, I'm 55, and live outside of Philadelphia. I hope my posts shut help shut his scam down.

Just want to add to my last post: when I emailed the creator of the course back saying to check our my dispute with the ScamMan aka Goodmen on here, I only sent him the main link to forexarmy.com and not this specific thread. I haven't seen his reply back, but I will next time and encourage him to post here confirming exactly what I've been saying. He was never paid for the course that our "Group Participation" was set to supposedly do. I don't even know the price that was settled on $900 or $700, either way on the site it shows an overflow of initial members and reserve members all "paid" status... like 25 plus if I recall, what happened to the excess funds of $30 per member? No word ofcourse, right into Good Scam Men" pockets.
Again, I have better things to do but just hate to be scammed by someone who on here claims to be legit.

My name is John, I'm 55, and live outside of Philadelphia. I hope my posts shut help shut his scam down.
Go ahead and invite the course creator to come in and address the issue.

I can't believe how much time I've spent on posting here and thinking about your operation, but I've always been a man to see things through. FACT: I literally within minutes of posting here got an email reply back from the creator of the course on Fib trading and once again he said he never received a payment from anyone within the timeframe that the "group buy" was promoted.

Hey readers, "Goodmen" here says he paid him for the course but I swear as a Christian there is zero, I mean absolutely zero proof that he did so...his post of the actual seller is not found on the thread whatsoever, both in the now locked new members sections and the paid delivery section. Notice how he said to request to look at the payment...Bullcrap..

I was going to post my email exchange with the actual seller/creator of the program we were buying, but I don't want my personal info out there. It boils down to this: believe a 55 year old pennsylvania man whose trying to make income from forex trading and alert those about about a scam operation or believe a someone called "Goodmen" who if you decide to purchase from it will be in Rupples that you will regret sending. Trust me, this guy is con man through and through. If I see more replies on this, I will post my emails with the real seller which as I've said he has never got money from this con man... I guess I'm in your Head now LOSER!
you are ready to believe everything but not your eyes. above is a screenshot from the seller with the product sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back