ClubbingBuy.com Not provide correct version .(scammer ))))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altonbulka

Recruit
clubbingbuy.com
Scammed my money. i buy ex4 to mql4 convert software . this team is providers to me scamm ex4 to mql4 convert software. And the convert bot is not correct. I am request refunding my money. but he will blocked my account . all product scam . dear traders .. do not believe this scam clubbing guy .
699A752A-E273-484D-8F1E-4D794C5A943D.png

Last edited by a moderator:
clubbingbuy.com
Scammed my money. i buy ex4 to mql4 convert software . this team is providers to me scamm ex4 to mql4 convert software. And the convert bot is not correct. I am request refunding my money. but he will blocked my account . all product scam . dear traders .. do not believe this scam clubbing guy .
View attachment 51888
How you paid them?

I bought a lot of things on this site. Without problems. You must have done something wrong. They don't block people for nothing. Write to the GOODMEN support service and it will solve your question.

and he also asked your nickname-name on the forum clubbingbuy.com .
If you want to solve this problem, you must provide this data.
Thanks.

Scammed my money. i buy ex4 to mql4 convert software . this team is providers to me scamm ex4 to mql4 convert software. And the convert bot is not correct.

If you lay down with dogs, you catch fleas!!

Any luck to reversal or claim by the site you paid?
I am talking about your btc site.
BTC (bitcoin) transactions, once completed, are final.

and he also asked your nickname-name on the forum clubbingbuy.com .
If you want to solve this problem, you must provide this data.
Thanks.

@Arhy74 can you identify who you are and what is your relationship with OP or clubbingbuy.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back