moss2021

Recruit
A guy from Instagram (instagram.com/nick_linjiadong ) contacted me in 2021, and asked me to use WhatsAPP to chat with him after a few days; his WhatsApp phone# is (249)520-7628. He said he lives in Vancouver, BC and he has earned a lot of wealth through real estate, crypto currency trading, etc. He asked me to invest with him on Crypto.
I transferred $ several times. The first time my $ was directly transferred to a person called Youfu Feng, his email (yofecanada@gmail.com) was given by the fake customer service; the rest transactions my $ was sent to CME from Coinbase. The fake trading platform they used is called "CME", and its link is cmegroupadm.com or cmegrouplib.com, I lost a lot of $ due to this scam.
My scammer said his line ID is "nick19860624", and his another phone# is (519)962-9232; I didn't try these two. He said he is an investment immigrant of Canada, and said his name is 李磊 in Chinese, and he works for a company called “恒隆地产“, I feel all these words he said are fake.

Attachments

• the pictures that the scammer used.docx
    3 MB · Views: 6
Sorry for your loss. All the pictures you see are fake.
Where are you from? If you are from the States please report them as follow.

FBI IC3
FINRA
FTC
CFTC (Commodities Futures Trading Commission)
To the bank if you wired money to them, the bank can help you recall your fund if you explain to them that you are a victim of a scam
The exchange you used for the crypto (report their wallet as fraud)
Report it to the Attorney General for the State you live in
To Instagram to block this user.

Below is a thread that proof that the company you see is fake

Also, if you need more help please visit this site:

Be very careful when recovery companies approach you as 99% of them are just another form of scam. Good luck

You should never trust these random accounts which contact you and ask to continue the conversation via whatsapp, telegram etc. They are all scammers. Literally all of them will be out to take advantage of you in some way or another.

A guy from Instagram (instagram.com/nick_linjiadong ) contacted me in 2021, and asked me to use WhatsAPP to chat with him after a few days; his WhatsApp phone# is (249)520-7628. He said he lives in Vancouver, BC and he has earned a lot of wealth through real estate, crypto currency trading, etc. He asked me to invest with him on Crypto.
I transferred $ several times. The first time my $ was directly transferred to a person called Youfu Feng, his email (yofecanada@gmail.com) was given by the fake customer service; the rest transactions my $ was sent to CME from Coinbase. The fake trading platform they used is called "CME", and its link is cmegroupadm.com or cmegrouplib.com, I lost a lot of $ due to this scam.
My scammer said his line ID is "nick19860624", and his another phone# is (519)962-9232; I didn't try these two. He said he is an investment immigrant of Canada, and said his name is 李磊 in Chinese, and he works for a company called “恒隆地产“, I feel all these words he said are fake.
Did you contact the company regarding the same, and if yes then what really did you receive from them?

If this person asks you for money to process withdrawals don't send him a penny. This is a common scam tactic.

Back