Romance Scam Cmidea Scam Chinesepic Scam (www.chinesepic.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
Try to withdraw your entire principle and see what happens. If they ask you to pay taxes or fees Do Not pay anything as this is how they steal more money from victims.
I have lost more than Australian $220.000 in this (website )platform , I am very sad now.

I have lost more than Australian $220.000 in this (website )platform , I am very sad now.
Please also contact live chat on the Global Anti-Scam Organization website. They have live chat 24 hours a day and I also work with that organization.

Hello,

I think I’m a victim of this scam. I was contact via LinkedIn and casually brought up of crypto trading and was shown profit made by the person. There were flirting involved. And i was shown how to set up a real account. I was allow to withdraw my whole amount the first place and not thereafter. Showing insufficient amount in my account but the money is still showing there. I don’t know what to do now and it’s a huge amount for me. Any help you can provide?

Hello,

I think I’m a victim of this scam. I was contact via LinkedIn and casually brought up of crypto trading and was shown profit made by the person. There were flirting involved. And i was shown how to set up a real account. I was allow to withdraw my whole amount the first place and not thereafter. Showing insufficient amount in my account but the money is still showing there. I don’t know what to do now and it’s a huge amount for me. Any help you can provide?
Report fraud to your bank and the Futures and Securities Commission for the country you live in. You can also file and IC3 with the FBI.

Hello,
‘you can apply for withdrawal of coins when you reach the trading volume’ the online customer support said that. It is probably a lame excuse of not letting me withdraw. But what does this mean? They say It’s due to some anti money laundering regulation

Hello,
‘you can apply for withdrawal of coins when you reach the trading volume’ the online customer support said that. It is probably a lame excuse of not letting me withdraw. But what does this mean? They say It’s due to some anti money laundering regulation
It's part of the scam. They will ask you to deposit more funds however Do Not give them any more money. Also Do Not pay any fees or taxes.

Hello,
Did you report fraud to your bank? There is a chance to recall the funds if too much time has not elapsed. The scammers are trying to run out the clock for you to get a recall performed.

Did you report fraud to your bank? There is a chance to recall the funds if too much time has not elapsed. The scammers are trying to run out the clock for you to get a recall performed.
Well the fund was transferred from Coinbase, it has been couple weeks tho. I have wired from my bank to Coinbase. And I guess there is a bank for Coinbase and I can report that

Back