Romance Scam Cmidea Scam Chinesepic Scam (www.chinesepic.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams

The Punisher

Major
Cmidea (Chinesepic) is another crypto scam where victims are contacted on Whatsapp and romance is used to lure them in. Victims are asked to go to the website below and register for a demo account. Once a victim deposits money they are never allowed to make a withdraw. This is a WARNING not to do any business with this company.

1636256380695.png

1636256587796.png

1636256608681.png

Website IP
1636256639870.png

HI, I may be correlated with one of the victims. Do you have any proof that this is a withdrawal scam? They told me they were able to withdraw perfectly fine.

HI, I may be correlated with one of the victims. Do you have any proof that this is a withdrawal scam? They told me they were able to withdraw perfectly fine.
Was your friend able to make a small withdrawal only? It's very common that scammers allow you to withdraw a small amount, maybe a few hundred dollars, to make the scam feel legit. There are victims of this scam.

I have lost more than Australian $220.000 in this (website )platform , I am very sad now.

Back