Cms trader alert

Linkandpia

Private
I have 2950 dollars in my account , I notified them that I want to close my account , they are not not answering mails , live support is offline , and I'm being ignored by the account manager assigned to me. Don't deal with cms trader .

I have 2950 dollars in my account , I notified them that I want to close my account , they are not not answering mails , live support is offline , and I'm being ignored by the account manager assigned to me. Don't deal with cms trader .
Few questions first.
When you deposited the money?
How you deposited the money?
May I have the exact dates of money deposit, please?

Yes I deposited 1000 a long time ago , then was contacted by an account manager called Joseph Davis to deposit more , my last deposits were
14/3/2018 for 1000
15/3/2018 for 1000
16/3/2018 for 1000
18/3/2018 for 1000
19/3/2018 for 570

By then the account was 5570 , but I couldn't open any positions because of margin , so I was contacted again by the account manager to raise it to 10,000
I said ok but I want to first make a withdrawal to check how fast are withdrawals , I made a request for 2400 , I waited a week , no one answered mails. , then I told the account manager that for me to deposit bigger amounts I want to be sure of withdrawals . So he made the withdrawal go through
At that time I knew something was wrong , and I checked fca and found a warning at the site
I told the account manager that for me to work with him , it will not be in that platform at all , it will be in another platform that is regulated and I want to close the account in cms trader , he said ok and he will do it , and support confirmed it as well.
The remainder is 2950, that was 10 days ago.
Now he ignores my messages in what's app. , live support is offline , they don't answer telephone calls , and I don't know what to do.

Money was deposited using a debit card , all is US dollars .
If you want further details like my account number , please contact me directly.
Thank you for offering help

Ich habe 2950 Dollar in meinem Konto, ich habe sie benachrichtigt, dass ich mein Konto schließen möchte, sie beantworten keine Mails, Live-Support ist offline und ich bin von dem mir zugewiesenen Account Manager ignoriert werden. Beschäftige dich nicht mit CMS Trader.
hallo, mir ist es gleich ergangen...wer kann mir helfen ?

Back