CMS Traders

Billyben

Private
Good afternoon my name is Tony
i wanted to try trading and signed up for an account with CMS Traders at the end of Aug2018 i deposited in total $11000 usa dollars and no problems enjoyed the experience was called by an account manager Chris Miller i told him i woulds select my own trade options all ok made approx 6000 dollars so my total withdaw account around 17000 dollars i requested withdrawl for 7000 dollars but 2 weeks later still no transfer ,
i started to do some research and to my horror found others in the same position.
i have had a whats app conversation with account manager Chris Miller but dont really think it will happen any advice welcome.
Thanks Tony

i wanted to try trading and signed up for an account with CMS Traders at the end of Aug2018 i deposited in total $11000 usa dollars and no problems enjoyed the experience was called by an account manager Chris Miller i told him i woulds select my own trade options all ok made approx 6000 dollars so my total withdaw account around 17000 dollars i requested withdrawl for 7000 dollars but 2 weeks later still no transfer ,
i started to do some research and to my horror found others in the same position.
i have had a whats app conversation with account manager Chris Miller but dont really think it will happen any advice welcome.
Thanks Tony
First of all, invite the company by using invite company option to your thread. And if you unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Till then follow the below-suggested options to draw their attention on your issue

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address here https://www.cmstrader.com/contact-us

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12175/www.cmstrader.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+Cmstrader

https://twitter.com/CmsTrader

https://www.facebook.com/encmstrader/?business_id=1626451967576825

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got a solution to your problem, Best Of Luck

Thanks Tony
You are scammed, it is closed to impossible for you to get your money back.

Do you know anyone who has managed to get there money back and how they did it
I only got back a small percentage of my money. You may use charge-back if you used credit card to transfer the fund. However, it is very difficult to get back the money that scammed by CMS trader.

Hi thanks for the reply i used a debit card to deposit i could try charge-back it is annoying i made over 7000 dollars profit plus my 11000 dollars deposit so total 18000 dollars, and Chris Miller account manager i have a whats app number for him no other Telehone numbers are valid and no one returns email messages he keeps saying yes we will refund your money but another day goes by and no return.
i dont really understand how they are allowed to continue he said they are based in Cyprus i have sent a complaint to the regulator CySEC in the hope they may investigate these people in the hope they can stop them from cheating other people.
Thanks Tony

Hi i received a further whats App message from the account manager to say they have released my request for the return of 7000 dollars the money has gone from my trading account so i will update if and when it shows up in my bank account i have uploaded a file of whats app discussions with my account manager Chris Miller regards my requests and his reply
Tony

Attachments

• WhatsApp Chat with _+44 7783 792049_ (6).txt
    9 KB · Views: 8
Update still no funds have shown in my bank account but $7000,00 has been removed from my trading account wallet Chris Miller states they have 180,000 active accounts and a handful of reviews and each and everyone were resolved or dismissed i have invited him to join the thread on FPA and discuss .
i will download latest whats app conversations at some stage.
Thanks Tony

Back