CMSTrader - Can't withdraw funds

BakuMane

Recruit
Hi there all,
Let me get into the backstory really briefly about my problem with them:
I've been looking around for best day trading brokers for some time (small spread + no commissions).
And then, I've been contacted by CMSTrader after I've made my account on Investing.com
They offered me their trading programme if I deposit money with them and an account manager.
I didn't even get a chance to read about them as the guy was very persuasive and wanted me to deposit money as soon as possible so we could start trading. (Was talking to a guy called Andrew)
I deposited 500 with them and was told that I will be contacted by my account manager shortly.
After 2 days my account manager (Chris) finally called me but left shortly afterwards saying that the NFP report is coming out soon and he has bigger accounts to handle. He said that he would call me back next week..
It been 4 weeks now, and I still haven't heard from my account manager.
I've read reviews about CMSTrader here about 2 weeks ago and have been trying to withdraw my money since.
My account has been verified about 2 weeks ago, and I have supplied all the necessary documents to withdraw my funds at the same time.
I have been trying to contact Andrew (guy I spoke with first) for about the same amount of time on WhatsApp and I can see that he reads my messages but doesn't reply. I have also sent a message to all of their emails listed in "Contact Us" on their website but got no reply.
Does this mean my money is gone or is there something else I can do? The problem is that I really need the money and didn't expect such problem to arise.

If you deposited by credit card contact your customer care number asap to dispute the charges. Chances are cmstrader isn't regulated in your country and you can win your chargeback on these grounds. Will take over a month though, goodluck!

Hi there all,
Let me get into the backstory really briefly about my problem with them:
I've been looking around for best day trading brokers for some time (small spread + no commissions).
And then, I've been contacted by CMSTrader after I've made my account on Investing.com
They offered me their trading programme if I deposit money with them and an account manager.
I didn't even get a chance to read about them as the guy was very persuasive and wanted me to deposit money as soon as possible so we could start trading. (Was talking to a guy called Andrew)
I deposited 500 with them and was told that I will be contacted by my account manager shortly.
After 2 days my account manager (Chris) finally called me but left shortly afterwards saying that the NFP report is coming out soon and he has bigger accounts to handle. He said that he would call me back next week..
It been 4 weeks now, and I still haven't heard from my account manager.
I've read reviews about CMSTrader here about 2 weeks ago and have been trying to withdraw my money since.
My account has been verified about 2 weeks ago, and I have supplied all the necessary documents to withdraw my funds at the same time.
I have been trying to contact Andrew (guy I spoke with first) for about the same amount of time on WhatsApp and I can see that he reads my messages but doesn't reply. I have also sent a message to all of their emails listed in "Contact Us" on their website but got no reply.
Does this mean my money is gone or is there something else I can do? The problem is that I really need the money and didn't expect such problem to arise.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Also, share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.cmstrader.com and don't forget to update if your issue got to resolve.

Back