CMStrader.com a scam, 3 weeks and no money, 1 of the scammers Cameel Swan

I opened an account and deposited 2500 euro. 3 weeks ago I decided to withdraw the money. I took Cameel Swaan (1 of the scammers) 2 weeks to approve the withdrawal. Now it's extra 1 week after the "release of the funds" to my account but no money.
Avoid these scammers at all costs.
In the files uploaded you can see the BS from the scammers part promising me to pay back the money. On the other document you can see a screenshot of my bank account reflecting how I deposited 2500 euros but never got back my money after promising to get it back.

Attachments

• scammer skype.png
    scammer skype.png
    231.2 KB · Views: 0
  • bank status.png
    bank status.png
    77 KB · Views: 0
Send a link to this thread to every address you can find for them. Ask them to come here and explain why you can't get YOUR money.

SafeCharge ….Nicosia…

Humm…..are they SAFE TO WORK WITH ? OR JUST LIKE ALLCHARGE !

In fact ALLCHARGE/Algocharge, instead off Fraud chargeback had the guts to redirect its
victims towards their virtual merchants /clients !

( firms/platforms which are fake! and not just a few, but hundreds !)

By the way ALLCHARGE never had any EU authorizations (2014 AMF PSP LISTING, joined )

Attachments

• 20140101_liste-EP.pdf
    24.3 KB · Views: 10
You are definitely right SCAM with the usual “LIES”

CMS Ventures LTD - 09229115 is a real company, but according to their classification, their area of business is "9305 — Other Service Activities Not Elsewhere Classified" - That would not allow them to undertake the type of business the website offers
The New Zealand registration number "FSP414006" does belong to a company called "CMS VENTURES LIMITED", but they were only registered in January (so how did they give advice/manage portfolios prior to that) and does not allow them to give advice to people outside of New Zealand.

Your payment had been processed by Safecharge, however it doesn’t show to which merchant, strange ? (unless you hold a CC recipe indicating to whom the payment was made, you don’t actually know who got it)

Lets watch this carefully

unbelievable! I'm flabergasted! Mr. Swan stole my skype password, e-mail. password and FPA account password....I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS REALITY...AM I IN SOME KIND OF MATRIX OR WHAT?????

Did you ever allow them remote access to your computer?

Report the unauthorized access to your email provider and to Skype.

Back