• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss CMSTrader.com

General discussions of a financial company
السلام عليكم..
هذة شركة نصابة و باحتراف... انا خسرت معهم 5000$ وتم النصب علي و عدم الرد على اتصالاتي..
ولكن بعد مجهود جهيد تم التواصل مع بعض الاشخاص الذين خسروا ايضا معهم وتم الحصول على معلومات مهمة و هي مكان الشركة و اسمائهم الحقيقية..
الشركة موجودة باسرائيل و بالاخص بمنطقة ابو غوش واصحاب الشركة من عائلة صالح وعبدالرحمن ر..
والي اسمه نزارحرب النصاب
ومحمد عمر و هاني مطر... مجموعة نصابة ...
حسبي الله ونعم الوكيل فيهم ...اشوف العذاب بعائلاتهم...

Dear sir
This is an investore in that fake company that located in israel and when i discover them they stole my email and try to hack my accounts on facebook also but i have a great IT maneger in my company that he brings me all the information about them...beleive me there is no cameel swan or benjameen or nothing.....they are all arabs from israel and even they didnt know anything about markets they have some websites they just copy Nd paste....i have real phone numbers ...real photos...real names...also a record for a call in arabic with 1 of those thiefs that i has his real pic and real number....
How needs thats information please contact me
Sincerly urs
Salih from KW

FPA Forums Team Note: Too many people promising information like this turned out to be selling information of questionable value.

If you have useful information, please post it publicly. That way as many people as possible will benefit.

Dear sir
This is an investore in that fake company that located in israel and when i discover them they stole my email and try to hack my accounts on facebook also but i have a great IT maneger in my company that he brings me all the information about them...beleive me there is no cameel swan or benjameen or nothing.....they are all arabs from israel and even they didnt know anything about markets they have some websites they just copy Nd paste....i have real phone numbers ...real photos...real names...also a record for a call in arabic with 1 of those thiefs that i has his real pic and real number....
How needs thats information please contact me
Sincerly urs
Salih from KW

FPA Forums Team Note: Too many people promising information like this turned out to be selling information of questionable value.

If you have useful information, please post it publicly. That way as many people as possible will benefit.

I am one of the victims, could I have the above mentioned information? Thank so much.

My post:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/cms-trader-beware-of-this-company.46081/

Last edited:
I am also a victim of cms, lost 3000 dollars they are thieves , I'm trying to get my money back but no one is answering me

And beware of Jospeh or Stephen , they call you like you are about to loose a life time opportunity, they are the biggest theives there.

Also , wincharge back called me , and when the found out the money is less than their minimum , they didn't help .
So for us people who loose a few thousand , no one helps us

Back